• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
So the game seems to have a unique story especially since it isn't the MC who has powers but a Love interest. The MC is kind of likeable so far and isn't a teenager with a horse dick but the constant pop culture references are annoying and kind of cringy.

The renders all look decent apart from Tilly I always found her model really ugly and awkward looking and reminds me too much of the bitchy girlfriend from a Mothers Love. I also think that her and the MC's relationship moved way to fast and depending how many chapters you have planned you might run out of ideas to keep it interesting.

Since Tilly has powers and can tell when you are lying I don't see her being very happy if you are seeing the other characters and unless the game turns into a harem it is going to be miserable for the MC.

The game seems okay so far but might suffer from pacing issues the more the plot develops but it could turn out to be a decent game.
EVERYBODY seems to have powers..The Niece - Emotion/Mind Control, The Dad - Superhuman Regeneration/ Quick Healing, The Daughter - Super Speed

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
EVERYBODY seems to have powers..The Niece - Emotion/Mind Control, The Dad - Superhuman Regeneration/ Quick Healing, The Daughter - Super Speed
I'm guessing the Daughter has more than that, probably super-human physical abilities, basically, super everything physical, and I'm almost sure the Niece's friend either has powers or is a human that knows about it. Sorry if this is confusing, words are hard.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
I'm guessing the Daughter has more than that, probably super-human physical abilities, basically, super everything physical, and I'm almost sure the Niece's friend either has powers or is a human that knows about it. Sorry if this is confusing, words are hard.
Is this meant to be insulting??..Anyways i never read anything more than the daughter having super-speed although it wouldnt surprise me if more comes along as the story progresses

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Is this meant to be insulting??..Anyways i never read anything more than the daughter having super-speed although it wouldnt surprise me if more comes along as the story progresses
No, it isn't, did it sounded insulting? I don't know, it has been a couple of weeks(maybe two months) since I typed full sentences in English, sorry if it sounded insulting.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
No I don't get your point. There are these kind of MC but there are also badass MC in other games, corrupting who they want or attracting women by their sole presence. Diversity is needed, it would be boring if every game was the same. If you don't like it don't play it

Furthermore his lack of attitude can be explained in this game
What I'm trying to say is that the proportion of MC with lack of attitude or prude like a romance anime character against badass MC / Normal MC (not too badass and not too shy) is huge ridiculous.

Diversity is needed and I agree 100% but I want understand this huge gape with games with more romance.

Like I said, I love this game and when I like a game, some things are not a big deal to deal with.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So the game doesn't progress past the 5th Chapter? PC/Mac/Android? Game version?
already deleted it, but pretty sure it was in chapter 8, after cumslut's parents were killed.
oh! it's right after the scene where she is finally feeling it and starts breaking down in the bathroom after brushing her teeth.why it had that error i dunno, but i'm guessing that's the end

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
already deleted it, but pretty sure it was in chapter 8, after cumslut's parents were killed.
oh! it's right after the scene where she is finally feeling it and starts breaking down in the bathroom after brushing her teeth.why it had that error i dunno, but i'm guessing that's the end
It is the end of the chapter, but there should be no errors. Please share the traceback if you encounter it again.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Query about new Saves.
What is the Save Files folder called?
I have original saves but this new release didn't recognise it so I have to start from the beginning.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wait what? I just started playing so who is cumslut? Also can we punish that cheating whore?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Wait what? I just started playing so who is cumslut? Also can we punish that cheating whore?
heh when i can rename, i rename and choose names like cumdump, cumslut, jizzwhore, jizzslut, cocksucker and when it's a guy i use a name that would probably have sjws clutching their pearls.
heh one game i got to name the dog, so i called it stupidfuck, and yep in the game it proved i named it correctly

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Query about new Saves.
What is the Save Files folder called?
I have original saves but this new release didn't recognise it so I have to start from the beginning.
Unfortunately due to some quirks of Renpy for some players old saves are not compatible with the latest version. However, we found the bug so it shouldn't be a problem in the future.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
heh when i can rename, i rename and choose names like cumdump, cumslut, jizzwhore, jizzslut, cocksucker and when it's a guy i use a name that would probably have sjws clutching their pearls.
heh one game i got to name the dog, so i called it stupidfuck, and yep in the game it proved i named it correctly
Who hurt you? Did the "SJW's" hurt you? Those are some pretty edgy names. I remember as a child thinking of renaming characters with expletives.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Who hurt you? Did the "SJW's" hurt you? Those are some pretty edgy names. I remember as a child thinking of renaming characters with expletives.
often i hit the nail on the head with some of my names i use haha, like one i called the father dumbshit, his son dumbshit jr, his dad superdumbshit and it turned out i was right on all 3 hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
often i hit the nail on the head with some of my names i use haha, like one i called the father dumbshit, his son dumbshit jr, his dad superdumbshit and it turned out i was right on all 3 hahaha
Haha, It's like your being prophetic. "And on this day, SuperDumbShit begat, Dumbshit Jr. and his son Dumbshit became dumbshits together. Amen!"

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the game wasnt bad i actually liked the story alot until i realized choices didnt mean much. tried avoiding the niece and even did a playthrough with full on negative points and you still couldnt stop from banging her...whats the point of choices then?

but again not bad game

Reactions: Cavpal
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes