3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
Wallpapers from Burst Out Games :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Continuing to love this game. On the issue of updates, I have to say I think the current size is ideal for me since I often have little free time for game play. There are games I love, such as Where The Heart Is, that I haven't played for a year due to having to put off playing a large update, again and again, so that now I would need a significant time investment to catch up. It really helps that updates have been so regular (there have been 2 since I discovered the game a month ago).
Allons-y !

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
So, I have finally decided to try this game and I have to say that the story is interesting. However, the dialogue keeps throwing me out of the story. Using words like legit, woke, triggered....etc just ruins it for me.
thats what the patch is for on the op

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Powers That Be Chapter 9 - Supporting (v0.38), public release

teaser4.png

The public release of Chapter 9 is here!

Enjoy the latest Chapter and please consider supporting us if you like the game!

We worked hard to deliver episodes every couple of weeks and now we will take a small holiday break until the the new year. However, we still have some holiday surprises for our Patrons...

Bubbehc

Jun 5, 2020
3.8 is fing exelnt! You can
for another lewd target or just
... and then your
just wow. I say it again EXELENTE! Splendigo, magnifico :) very happy supporter here...

Bubbehc

Jun 5, 2020
Also a quick question. Game does not have a Harem tag so will you get pwnd for having more than the
as lewds? To BOG or anyone that knows...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
... and then your
just wow. I say it again EXELENTE! Splendigo, magnifico :) very happy supporter here...
Or, if you are me, you tell your ex to go to hell and don't fuck your daughter thus making for a short update. Because in my canon playthrough the MC regrets fucking the niece and doesn't want to fuck his daughter NOR does he want the cheater back. My opinion of the cheater is that she was a bitch to the MC until the brother and sister in law died, she's just in an emotional state but will go back to being a cheating bitch. Cheating twice is unforgivable and proves that she is going to cheat again as soon as she is feeling ignored. It is how she chooses to act out, like a kid throwing a tantrum, in order to get attention from the MC.

Also a quick question. Game does not have a Harem tag so will you get pwnd for having more than the
as lewds? To BOG or anyone that knows...
No idea but I am playing like there are consequences thus why I am turning down everyone. The niece has already shown herself willing to use her power against the MC for looking at someone else and against his daughter when she was upset... Honestly see the niece as the main antagonist of this game so far...

Dec 30, 2018
Perfect update, thank you. This is the way I want this story to go. I want to be able to choose. We were forced to have a relationship with niece (it happened regardless of choices). Now I want to have an option to break up with her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Perfect update, thank you. This is the way I want this story to go. I want to be able to choose. We were forced to have a relationship with niece (it happened regardless of choices). Now I want to have an option to break up with her.
I'm starting to think this is going to be a harem game but doesn't have the label...

In my canon playthrough I rejected the ex-wife and the daughter out of fear that Tilly would be mad and I am worried about how she is going to react, however at the end of the update it cuts to the niece in class and she starts to cry. For my non-canon playthrough that I just did I accepted the ex-wife and fucked the daughter and when it cuts to the niece she is smiling. SO if she is suddenly now happy that the MC is fucking other people that goes completely against how she felt in previous updates. Previously even looking at someone else caused her to mind rape the MC, she used her powers to calm the daughter down about the fact that she caught them in bed together... So which is it? Does she want the MC to fuck around or be hers exclusively? In both of these playthroughs when asked I told Valerie that fucking the niece was a mistake.

Reactions: whysoserious222

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I take it this update is focused on the ugly ex-wife and there isn't much for people not interested in her. Can we stop being the niece's bitch yet or is that still forced. The only character I liked was the MC's boss and I take it she doesn't have much content at all yet.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I'm starting to think this is going to be a harem game but doesn't have the label...

In my canon playthrough I rejected the ex-wife and the daughter out of fear that Tilly would be mad and I am worried about how she is going to react, however at the end of the update it cuts to the niece in class and she starts to cry. For my non-canon playthrough that I just did I accepted the ex-wife and fucked the daughter and when it cuts to the niece she is smiling. SO if she is suddenly now happy that the MC is fucking other people that goes completely against how she felt in previous updates. Previously even looking at someone else caused her to mind rape the MC, she used her powers to calm the daughter down about the fact that she caught them in bed together... So which is it? Does she want the MC to fuck around or be hers exclusively? In both of these playthroughs when asked I told Valerie that fucking the niece was a mistake.
I did completely the opposite I rejected the ex-wife cause she reminded me of my real life son's mother. I totally accepted the daughter's feelings and returned those feelings and can confirm the niece still smiles after the sex scene with the daughter which is by far the best sex scene yet. The harem was definitely set up in the coffee shop. The niece whispered about wanting everyone to be happy and knew that the daughter loves her father romantically. I have a feeling the niece set that whole thing up or nudged it in the right direction with her powers.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im hoping we wont be forced into an harem, so far we can turn down the ex and daughter but if Tilly starts her mind control again to force us into it in the end

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
I think that what players like MrFriendly (whose comments in other threads I have found quite insightful) are missing is that Tilly (usually) has no control over her powers. The antipathy such players are expressing towards her (apart from the forced relationship) is based on the (false) assumption that Tilly is deliberately trying to manipulate the MC with her power, whereas it has been shown many times that she hates her ability. There are only two times in the game when she definitively makes a deliberate effort to use her power and both times are a direct result of a player choice. The first time is when she calms down the irate coffee shop customer (IF the player chooses that option) and the second when she would have tried to 'avada kadavra' Valerie during their argument, which is interrupted by the phonecall about her parents death. But again this second attempt ONLY occurs if the player explicitly makes the choice to encourage her to use her powers to strike back at her tormentors (the evil route) and does not happen if the player chooses to encourage Tilly to use her powers for good (as with helping out the beleaguered barista - the good route) or not use her powers at all (the neutral route). In my opinion, the ONLY time Tilly has been anything less than the sweet girl MC thinks of her was when MC's flirtation with Nika caused her to become jealous and she snapped at MC to come choose clothes with her (and again the migraine she inflicted on MC was unintentional, as with when she did the same to the group of unkind school kids who called her fat - a reflection of her own emotional state). Even the time she knocked Valerie out during the futsal match was not deliberate and a previously unknown aspect of her power triggered by Tilly's fear (and frankly I myself, also a very sub-par athlete, would be shitting myself if I had to face the, possibly superhuman, ferocity of Valerie's special 'hurricane kick'). When I read how some players think that Tilly is deliberately coercing MC with her ability I kind of hope that an early theory I had - that MC was actually immune to her power due to his health powers and his feelings for her all genuinely coming from himself - was true.
I also think that it is fairly obvious that the smiling or crying that Tilly does at the end of the update is her picking up on Valerie's emotional state after the washing machine incident - she smiles because her empathy knows Valerie is happy (that her beloved dad fucked her) or cries because Valerie is heartbroken (if he rejects her). I mean that is her power - empathy not telepathy or clairvoyance. Since I feel that many players are misunderstanding her power I would beseech Burst Out Games to offer some clarification on this issue, if doing so would not spoiler the story.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ex in this game just doesn't interest me. She may disappear from this game for me. :) She has cheated on MC a few times... I can't forgive her for that.
As for me, she's dead in this game. :D Fuck off bitch. :devilish:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes