3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I know, unfortunately. But there is always a choice whether to cheat or not.
And she hid it from him, it went on for a long time, until he found out, and one lover was not enough for her, so there were two of them, and after that she asks for forgiveness?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
And she hid it from him, it went on for a long time, until he found out, and one lover was not enough for her, so there were two of them, and after that she asks for forgiveness?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
Fuck that slut. :LOL: If she cheated once, maybe I would forgive her, but twice and more.. fuck that.

• Haha
Reactions: fregonard

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
She did it to close the hole in her heart, and there seemed to be more than one hole, one dick was not enough for her, this choice of words is just... :KEK:
I don't think she had two at a time, didn't she? :PogChamp:
I have to play, listen to her stupid explanations. :D

arms99

May 11, 2018
Fuck that slut. :LOL: If she cheated once, maybe I would forgive her, but twice and more.. fuck that.
I agree the ex backstory is off for a romantic interest. If she had a one night stand and felt so guilty she confessed to the MC and that's why it all fell apart, I could understand why the MC may still be interested in a relationship. But a prolonged affair after which when she got caught and he decided to give her a second chance she did all over again it's too much. For the MC to forgive her and give her a third chance would be the peak of stupidity. In my opinion her character would be suited for hate route, some humiliation followed by angry sex.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I don't think she had two at a time, didn't she? :PogChamp:
I have to play, listen to her stupid explanations. :D
I'm not sure if she had threesome, but she had two lovers. I would not forgive her even if she was drunk to death and it happened by accident with some coworker, but the fact that she had two lovers destroys her completely, and makes her absolutely unfuckable and beyond forgiveness

Reactions: Qmil679

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
it seemed like the dev wanted us to like her with the flashbacks of previous holidays together but no that cheating bitch is out of here
Those flashbacks only made things worse, they only show that she trampled and spat on all those beautiful, happy memories, and shows that they mean nothing to her. We all know what they say, why cheat on a loved one if you can just break up with him/her and not hurt him/her? So in my understanding, cheating is absolutely not forgivable. There is no point in killing and beating her or her lovers, since you will simply be put in prison with your broken heart, you just need to remove this person from your life forever. Of course, in a huge number of cases, a man deserves to be cheated on, for example, if he beats his wife and treats his children terribly, in this case, just leave him and then find a normal man, for men the same thing, maybe she's a terrible mother, and you don't get along in your relationship anymore, what is the point of living in a relationship that does not work?Or just listen to each other and talk, I think she actually had plenty of opportunities to do that, so fuck her

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just don't get why an option to get back together with the ex-wife was added. I don't get who would be interested in her she's fat and ugly which I don't find attractive but I suppose some people might be into her. Add the fact that she cheated on the MC not once but twice and I don't get who would want to get back with her.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i have not played this update yet.. currently finishing up another game but I can say there is a huge trust issue with the x-wife. i understand her side to a point but that doesnt make her cheating right... so im gonna go get my popcorn and keep watching the thread for now... popcorn.gif

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
:unsure:Here's an interesting train of thought I can't say I've seen posted yet. Since Tilly has mind control powers, perhaps MC can get her to turn the ex into a loyal, obedient (submissive) slave.:devilish:
They all seem to have some sort of power. The dad heals incredibly fast, the daughter is this super athlete, and of course Tilly's telepathy. Sounds very X-Men.

Strangely enough I actually did think of the sub thing just not with Tilly :LOL:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
MC's daughter (what does MC have sex with in this update) does anyone know what her sexual life is like? was it explained in the game? She is a virgin or she has sex with her bf?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
MC's daughter (what does MC have sex with in this update) does anyone know what her sexual life is like? was it explained in the game? She is a virgin or she has sex with her bf?
she fucked around

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes