3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
none of the girls are good at this game because of their past, but I like the niece better :giggle:

why doesn't anyone like their niece? :unsure:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I agree.
But the mere fact that MC daughter was with a couple of guys at once spoiled my opinion of her. If she was with one, okay, that's normal.
Fair enough, each to their own. Extreme cases notwithstanding, I don't care much about pasts IRL, and pretty much care nothing about it in games like these :)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Fair enough, each to their own. Extreme cases notwithstanding, I don't care much about pasts IRL, and pretty much care nothing about it in games like these :)
In real life, if a person were looking all the time at someone past, then probably nobody would like it. Everyone has a past behind them. :D

Reactions: NateGrey

arms99

May 11, 2018
Being in a relationship with a lot of guys at the same time seems strange to me. Is it not?
It is not normal.
She's had a few sexual partners (there is no mention at all of them being at the same time, just the fact that he was the reason she would break up with them), one serious boyfriend who cheated on her and she smoked cigarettes and tried weed. To be honest, she seems like the most normal teenager of any game I've played.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
She's had a few sexual partners (there is no mention at all of them being at the same time, just the fact that he was the reason she would break up with them), one serious boyfriend who cheated on her and she smoked cigarettes and tried weed. To be honest, she seems like the most normal teenager of any game I've played.
this is what i am saying.. this is normal for a teen.. doesnt make her a slut doesnt make her a x-druggy doesnt mean she slept with a bunch of people... too many of these people posting need to get out of moms basement lose their virginity and get with the real world..

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This is a bit strange/funny for me in this game.
MC's daughter, she looks like shy, innocent girl. And she fucks around really? :LOL:
It's hard to me to believe it.
you do know the girls that act shy and looks the most innocent are often the girls with triple number of guys right?
they know that "style" attract guys

btw how many guys do you think this innocent beauty have had?
face.jpg

so yea i like that the daughter looks the way she does as it reminds me of real girls ive met

Reactions: Aelth

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
you do know the girls that act shy and looks the most innocent are often the girls with triple number of guys right?
they know that "style" attract guys

btw how many guys do you think this innocent beauty have had?
View attachment 947098

so yea i like that the daughter looks the way she does as it reminds me of real girls ive met
That girl doesn't look even slightly innocent. She's literally making a "fuck me" face in that picture. I am convinced you don't know what you're talking about, sir.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
That girl doesn't look even slightly innocent. She's literally making a "fuck me" face in that picture. I am convinced you don't know what you're talking about, sir.
I can link hundreds of girls, some look like they are 15(they are 18+) who look innocent, cute etc exactly like the girl in the game, while they been with hundred if not thousands of guys....the innocent look sells, the younger and more innocent they look, the more money they can get
Im sorry if this turn your world up side down, but girls know "the innocent girl look" attract guys and they love using it to get laid

Neither, the daughter has been in love with the father since the very beginning. The way I saw it was after witnessing the father/niece the daughter figured why her and not me and decided to make her feeling explicitly known.
I know she was attracted to him and she think he fucked the other girl, but did you miss the last 2 frames of the update? :eek:
that is why i was curious, maybe her powers are growing and she can do it subconsciously or while she is sleeping

Good question! Tilly had some kind of revelation... dunno what. But dang was it good to tell the Ex to go away. Hope she listens.
Nice update!
indeed, maybe her powers are growing? and yes was great to tell her to f off :p
but it was real, the cheating part, i donno why women always need penetration to be comforted, lol. as he said she could been happy with talking to others and if she was horny why not use her hand or toys?
you have a fight with a girl and they run back to the ex for a quick shag before they comes back to talk about the fight and make up lol

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
this is what i am saying.. this is normal for a teen.. doesnt make her a slut doesnt make her a x-druggy doesnt mean she slept with a bunch of people... too many of these people posting need to get out of moms basement lose their virginity and get with the real world..
it's normal for a teenager, but it goes from person to person, where I live if a teenager does what mc's daughter did she is considered a drug addict and a slut in people's eyes

Reactions: Aelth and Qmil679

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
out of curiosity anyone tried going for the exwife? no matter how many times I plan to reload and "forgive her" i just cant, cheating once shame on you, cheating twice for the same reason... ugh.. just can't. i know its a video game and not about me but daaamn. boils my head to lava levels of temp. kinda lost interest with other girls too. niece is the only hope for me.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
out of curiosity anyone tried going for the exwife? no matter how many times I plan to reload and "forgive her" i just cant, cheating once shame on you, cheating twice for the same reason... ugh.. just can't. i know its a video game and not about me but daaamn. boils my head to lava levels of temp. kinda lost interest with other girls too. niece is the only hope for me.
Nah dude, it says in the game that he apparently had caught her once, forgave her, and then caught her again with someone else. Bitch already had her second chance.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have the same with ex wife. I don't want to touch her and have something with her. I just want to remind her that she is a cheating bitch. Let her regret everything and suffer.
If she only cheated once, I would probably forgive her because I understand MC was neglecting her.
But after that she still cheated on MC, that only says one thing about her: I can't trust her. Because whoever cheat once/twice will cheat again.

But should she cheat on MC the first time? In my opinion, it's better to talk to partner, and if that person will not draw any conclusions from it and will continue to do the same, then break up with that person. Why cheat and hurt the person she love/loved right away?

I don't know why it is always better to cheat than to resolve situations differently.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I have the same with ex wife. I don't want to touch her and have something with her. I just want to remind her that she is a cheating bitch. Let her regret everything and suffer.
If she only cheated once, I would probably forgive her because I understand MC was neglecting her.
But after that she still cheated on MC, that only says one thing about her: I can't trust her. Because whoever cheat once/twice will cheat again.

But should she cheat on MC the first time? In my opinion, it's better to talk to partner, and if that person will not draw any conclusions from it and will continue to do the same, then break up with that person. Why cheat and hurt the person she love/loved right away?

I don't know why it is always better to cheat than to resolve situations differently.
Yes! I have the same mindset as you when it comes to that. You got issues with your partner? talk it out! communication is KEY! your both adults for goodness sake. No communication? thats fine break it up INSTEAD of cheating smh.

Cheating sexually tells me one thing, she wanted it. And she mentions it was a terrible mistakes?
From what i see is you make a mistake, it will be a lesson, making the same mistake twice is just a choice.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I am playing this game just to see what comes out of it all. I am not interested in any woman after what I found out about them. :D
Damn, I completely forgot about this moment, that's what MC told Tilly about what happened between him and his wife - Maybe it was stupid of me, but after the first time i caught her, i actually gave her a chance and we both agreed to work out our problems together. But after the second time i caught her with a different man, well, enough was enough. He already forgave this fucking bitch after cheating and she cheated on him again with another man, this fucking piece of garbage does not deserve absolutely nothing, except a spit in the face, did the dev really think that someone would forgive her ??THAT'S CRAZY :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I guess I am the exception but I am indeed going for her (as well as the niece and daughter), because I want to see her scenes and am interested in the interactions if/when she finds out about the girls. Come on, it's not like she actually cheated on ME.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes