3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
The ex can go plug the holes in her heart and wherever else any way she wants with whatever she wants, but not with me. I really don't understand where the dev is going with the sympathy trip after having introduced her as a two time cheater. The fact that the two of them had something so rare and great only makes the fact that she threw it all away, and without counseling, and not once but twice, all the more despicable. It just breeds greater contempt for her. If the dev wants people to get back with her then he should make her more of a sympathetic character from the beginning instead of establishing her as one thing then trying to switch and make her out to be another. The only thing that creates in the reader is distrust, and a belief that she not just lacks judgement but that she's a narcissist and manipulator to be avoided at all costs.
Yeah! I mean, whoever heard of flawed characters in works of fiction? Pffft!

Bubbehc

Jun 5, 2020
I actually start to wonder why everyone is so against the ex for cheating when the majority are going to cheat as crazy almost every chance they get as the MC... I sure as hell will and that is probably why I changed the Alpha play through to forgiving her. Also am a sucker for crying women, just got to hug them and then lewd them :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
The dialogue is a bit... much? I wish I used the dialogue mod. The walkthrough mod doesn't seem like it's working for me. I wouldn't call it cringe, but some bits made me sigh in a way that sounded like a splinter of my soul escaped. I enjoy this one though.

Reactions: tazlucky09

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I actually start to wonder why everyone is so against the ex for cheating when the majority are going to cheat as crazy almost every chance they get as the MC... I sure as hell will and that is probably why I changed the Alpha play through to forgiving her. Also am a sucker for crying women, just got to hug them and then lewd them :love:
in my harem view, we are not acting behind the person's back, the daughter and niece know that we love both and possibly a few more girls and that we want to make them happy and not acting like a lying idiot like an ex-wife

Reactions: Apostate

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Yeah! I mean, whoever heard of flawed characters in works of fiction? Pffft!
Flawed characters are fine, but two time cheating is not just "flawed", and wanting to be with a two time cheater isn't just "flawed". Sorry that you can't tell the difference.

I have no problem with a character like her being in the story. It's the dev's story and he can put in anything he wants. If the dev had wanted to paint her as a sympathetic character that's fine, but my point is that if that's what he wanted then he's failed. If that's what he wanted, he should have given her a different part in the story from the beginning. Trying to create sympathy at this point just makes her seem like a manipulator. If he wanted to paint her as a manipulator that's fine too, and in that he's succeeded marvelously. Manipulators are flawed, sure, but it doesn't mean self-respecting people want to keep being manipulated by them.

If you personally want to try to include her in a harem on the excuse that "She's just flawed." that's fine for you to do. Her model is really quite cute. Tell yourself whatever you want as an excuse to see digital poon. I don't care. But if you're trying to tell us that people like her are people we should actually want to be around, then I'm sorry for you. If you want to be around people like that, go right ahead. There will be plenty for you and it will get them away from the rest of us.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I can't think of a single case where the MC has cheated. The story seems to be geared up towards the boss trying to cheat with the MC but it hasn't reached that point yet, and I personally don't think I'm interested in it going there nor, if it does, would I be particularly interested in following that path.

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
Ciao, ho seguito le istruzioni per la Italian Incest Patch ed ho installato la traduzione dopo e il gioco rimane in inglese.

Update
This is the Italian translation of Powers That Be [v0.3.8]
Download here View attachment 885064

Italian Incest Patch:
After installing the game (before the Italian language):

#1. download
#2. extract to the "PowersThatBe" root file
#3. click "yes" to override

####################################################

This is the Italian translation of Powers That Be [v0.3.4]
Download here View attachment 885064

Reactions: Burst Out Games

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Ciao, ho seguito le istruzioni per la Italian Incest Patch ed ho installato la traduzione dopo e il gioco rimane in inglese.
1 - download the game:

and install it

2 - download the patch:

3 - unzip and copy/paste the game folder you just downloaded into the game, replace it when it asks for it

4 - deactivate momentarily the antivirus and launch the translation.

I've just redone the whole procedure to be sure and it works.

If it continues to give you problems put the attached file in the game folder of the game, it serves to "force" the Italian language.
Hi

Last edited:

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
Perfetto, grazie e buone feste.

1 - scarica il gioco:

e installalo

2 - scarica la patch:
Mega

3 - scompatta e copia/incolla la cartella game appena scaricata nel gioco, sostituisci quando te lo chiede

4 - disattiva momentaneamente l'antivirus e lancia la traduzione.

Ho appena rifatto tutta la procedura per sicurezza e funziona.

se continua a darti problemi metti il file in allegato nella cartella game del gioco, serve a "forzare" la lingua italiana.
Ciao

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I wonder how many folks actually forgave the cheating ex. I most certainly didn't as I don't trust her nor find her attractive.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I wonder how many folks actually forgave the cheating ex. I most certainly didn't as I don't trust her nor find her attractive.
I wasn't interested or attracted in her either so I definitely didn't forgive her. Plus her personality reminded me of an in real life cheating ex, so I was really not interested in her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wasn't interested or attracted in her either so I definitely didn't forgive her. Plus her personality reminded me of an in real life cheating ex, so I was really not interested in her.
In my canon playthrough I didn't forgive her nor did I fuck the daughter. My MC is already in enough trouble with having the crazy niece all over him. The only woman in the game that I find interesting is the blonde russian.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
In my canon playthrough I didn't forgive her nor did I fuck the daughter. My MC is already in enough trouble with having the crazy niece all over him. The only woman in the game that I find interesting is the blonde russian.
I can understand that. The daughter was someone I could never say no to cause of her green eyes. I am a fool for green eyes and the daughter's sex scene is the best in the game by far. Only thing that could of made it better are multiple orgasms to make sure she is pregnant but that is my own bias in sex. As context, I am the kind of man that prefers never pulling out. Hell, with my sexual partners, after hours of sex I usually fall asleep still inside them. I am still on the fence about being interested romantically and sexually in the blonde Russian or not, I want to get to know her more.

leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
pls update 0.4.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
ok this dialog is out of control please get someone to rewrite this. Other than that the game is pretty good. its like a 90 year old man just googled "hip words the young whippersnappers are using nowa days" then just started liberally sprinkling the words throughout the dialogue. A lot of these terms a used incorrectly it makes no sense its melting my brain trying to read this. Insert how do you do fellow kids meme with Steve Buscemi.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes