3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nah dude, it says in the game that he apparently had caught her once, forgave her, and then caught her again with someone else. Bitch already had her second chance.
There was still not enough for her and she went to another guy.
In my opinion, there is nothing valuable about her that would draw me to her.
She didn't learn a lesson from the first cheating, she cheated on MC a second time. This already says a lot about her.
If she cared about the MC and loved him, she would never cheat on him.

Now she is alone, gained weight, and apparently ''regrets everything'' and nobody wants her, so she try to have the MC forgive her and give her another chance.

Hah.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
out of curiosity anyone tried going for the exwife? no matter how many times I plan to reload and "forgive her" i just cant, cheating once shame on you, cheating twice for the same reason... ugh.. just can't. i know its a video game and not about me but daaamn. boils my head to lava levels of temp. kinda lost interest with other girls too. niece is the only hope for me.
I am at the point where I am deciding this now. I think I'll save it and try both paths, just to see how it goes. But first run through... No thanks. I personally have been cheated on and screw that shit. I know it's just a game, but yeah, she had her chance.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
There was still not enough for her and she went to another guy.
In my opinion, there is nothing valuable about her that would draw me to her.
She didn't learn a lesson from the first cheating, she cheated on MC a second time. This already says a lot about her.
If she cared about the MC and loved him, she would never cheat on him.

Now she is alone, gained weight, and apparently ''regrets everything'' and nobody wants her, so she try to have the MC forgive her and give her another chance.

Hah.
After the MC said I'm sorry that you broke up with your boyfriend, I heard that he was a good guy, I beat myself with facepalms and then we find out that he even forgave her for her first cheating, why does the MC in this game completely disrespect himself?

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
So the daughter had drugged fueled DVDA sessions with the entire football team, ex is a habitual cheater and niece is a mind-raping yandere. Is BOG a shill for patreon's new anti-incest campaign?

(yes, of course I'm joking)

Legit thing I don't like: A lot of the time the nieces eyes look pure black like she is an alien hybrid, might be a lighting thing?

• Haha
Reactions: fregonard

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
After the MC said I'm sorry that you broke up with your boyfriend, I heard that he was a good guy, I beat myself with facepalms and then we find out that he even forgave her for her first cheating, why does the MC in this game completely disrespect himself?
coz he's a smooth talker, maybe he's ex-foreign ministry spokesman?
anyway i choose almost every choice that adds stacey's points by showing sympathy and regret EXCEPT the final big "let's fuck again" one, and somehow i feel it's quite amusing

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Well that was an awesome update!

My two cents on what happened: Daughter always had the hots for Dad, and the niece inadvertently said stuff that pushed her over the edge to finally fuck her father. And the niece sitting in class suddenly realises what she might of done.

Can't wait for the next episode. Oh and I'm forgiving the ex because I'm a sucker for women crying over me.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Dear God the Valerie scene was so over the top hot I think it could ignite the atmopshere.

Cheating sexually tells me one thing, she wanted it. And she mentions it was a terrible mistakes?
From what i see is you make a mistake, it will be a lesson, making the same mistake twice is just a choice.
"But it was never about the sex!!!!" ;)

One of those lines that live up there with "But I only loved you!" and "I never wanted to hurt you!"

Last edited:

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Christ this dialogue is so fucking cringy. This dev is a fuckin dweeb.
A lot of the dialogue is ripped straight out of song lyrics. Entire blocks of it and whole conversations are just song lyrics. If you don't recognize that it makes it cringey. If you do it makes it funny.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
The ex can go plug the holes in her heart and wherever else any way she wants with whatever she wants, but not with me. I really don't understand where the dev is going with the sympathy trip after having introduced her as a two time cheater. The fact that the two of them had something so rare and great only makes the fact that she threw it all away, and without counseling, and not once but twice, all the more despicable. It just breeds greater contempt for her. If the dev wants people to get back with her then he should make her more of a sympathetic character from the beginning instead of establishing her as one thing then trying to switch and make her out to be another. The only thing that creates in the reader is distrust, and a belief that she not just lacks judgement but that she's a narcissist and manipulator to be avoided at all costs.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Solid game so far. I'm not super fond of the stepdaughter model, but the others are pretty hot.

Waiting on the makeup sex with the ex to get rolling. So far, I prefer her to the other models for the most part. In reality, hard pass on her cheating ass but it's cool now because I banged her daughter. Seems to be a fair enough redemption route.

The boss is my second pick so I'm looking forward to seeing where that goes.

Oh. And thankfully this game comes with the harem genre. It's not my biggest thing, but I'm already playing through a few different threesomes in my head on this.

Legit and high key tiring of some of the slang. Phew. Being a guy who works at a university in real life, I do hear a decent amount of slang but even some of these bits are carried away. Still, I guess I can forgive it in my smut.

Reactions: Andrew Rider
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes