3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
ok this dialog is out of control please get someone to rewrite this. Other than that the game is pretty good. its like a 90 year old man just googled "hip words the young whippersnappers are using nowa days" then just started liberally sprinkling the words throughout the dialogue. A lot of these terms a used incorrectly it makes no sense its melting my brain trying to read this. Insert how do you do fellow kids meme with Steve Buscemi.
Please note despite the dialogue i am still thoroughly enjoying the game the dialogue is really the only blemish i can find so far. also im not saying remove all of it just dial it back some and make sure these words are used correctly when they do appear. Im specifically talking about Valerie's dialogue in the cafe right at the beginning of the game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm just getting around to trying this so far I've made it to clothes shopping. I know that isn't far in but already there is a lot I like with it. But I have to admit this is one of the few vns that have made me feel anxious...

I kinda like that too.

Edit: I finished up all the content there is and I know I'm royally fucked. Since this ain't a harem and I personally can't refuse any of the LIs this is going to be brutal for me.

Really love that all the LIs ain't cookie cutter virgins just waiting for a magic cock to set them free. Flawed and attractive in their own ways. Especially can't wait to tap that bosses married pussy.

Best of luck with this and I await more :)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes