3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
holy crap, I see what people are saying about the overuse of "legit". Please for the sake of your story, stop using that word...there are a boat load of synonyms you can use instead.

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Seriously, what a braindead move to make the patch available through Anon. Anyone have a patch for this that doesn't involve downloading a potential virus?
Dude all you need to do is download the file and go to virustotal to see if it has a virus or not. Its clean.... chill

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
holy crap, I see what people are saying about the overuse of "legit". Please for the sake of your story, stop using that word...there are a boat load of synonyms you can use instead.
Are you offering to be a proof-reader? :sneaky:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
am i the only one who cant seem to dl the incest patch when clicking the link? says invalid response. Also was the author's intent to make the main female a god daughter or a sibling? Personally i don't like using incest patches if the cvharacters werent originally written to be related biologically

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like most of the female models sans the ex (not touching that cheating ho) and the niece (her face seems unfinished.) The constant use of legit is annoying and compounds on itself as you notice it more and more. Honestly the overuse of modern vernacular (hello fellow kids situation) is grating after awhile but that may be my age showing.

I really like the apartment layout, a bearded MC (Avalon has ruined me for most MC models,) and I find the story interesting if suspicious.

Tilly's power could become very dangerous considering her temperament. The initial meeting with her friend showcases that starkly and makes me nervous about the game going forward.

Edit: So after finishing it looks like no matter your responses to Tilly the end result is the same...so I think we can assume she's using her power to herd the MC to that conclusion. Secondly is the MC Bruce Willis from 'Unbreakable'? People referencing how he's never sick and heals rapidly from injury reminds me of that movie.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
what's the point on having two choices when the mc is still going to do what she says... All I see is the niece is making the mc her bitch.
That was my problem with the game too. You have choice A or B but it doesn't matter which you choose because the outcome is exactly the same. One instance, or even two, is understandable for story purposes but every decision felt that way. The MC never felt very well defined and it felt like a mistake to have the end be a required sex scene. The daughter could have walked in on them just sleeping together but instead the MC (and player) is forced to have sex with the niece.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
That was my problem with the game too. You have choice A or B but it doesn't matter which you choose because the outcome is exactly the same. One instance, or even two, is understandable for story purposes but every decision felt that way. The MC never felt very well defined and it felt like a mistake to have the end be a required sex scene. The daughter could have walked in on them just sleeping together but instead the MC (and player) is forced to have sex with the niece.
Exactly and my other theory is the niece is using her powers on the MC pretty much forcing him fall in love with her because we all know she is a jealous bitch.:LOL:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Exactly and my other theory is the niece is using her powers on the MC pretty much forcing him fall in love with her because we all know she is a jealous bitch.:LOL:
Her jealousy makes me think that there won't be any other LI in the game, not really. Not when she nearly kills the MC when he talks to her friend in Russian. And what about the cliffhanger? If she can cause people to pass out with her power how will the daughter fare when she catches the MC and niece in bed together and wakes the niece up?

It's interesting to see the corruption tag because, so far, the MC is the one being corrupted. :ROFLMAO:

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes