3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
wow what a great first release. the pics are nice and clear. I would rather have a clearer pic than a smaller file size. thanks for the share and please continue on

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Not nit picking or anything but I did find an inconsistency in conversations with the niece. When they're talking about her being in a comma, at the Chinese restaurant I believe. It says she was in a comma for 6 months, but then when they're talking at the park about the accident she says she woke up in the hospital 5 months later. Just thought I'd point that out.

But seriously great game so far. Can't wait for the next update. (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: arms99 and Qmil679

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
And now for something completely different. mostly anyway. enjoyed it very much. is it african or european swallow that needs to beat its wing 43 times sec. to maintain airspeed velocity? Loved all the pop refs. thanks for the share.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
My main problem with this game is with Tilly. MC goes on and on how beautiful she is, but she is not. In some shots she looks somewhat cute but most of the time not even that. Even creepy.
That wouldn't be such a problem if it was a limitation of the graphics, but basically every other woman in the game looks better than her. So the more the narration wants to tell me how gorgeous she is the stupider it feels.

Otherwise great start. keep up the good work.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This game is legit awesome! :love:

That cliff-hanger tho....I swear if the dev had been anywhere near me after I clicked the final slide I would have stabbed him in the heart with a spoon.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like the game, the characters are interesting. I'm not very fond of Niece and Ex-wife.

Ex-wife, cheating bitch. MC may have worked a lot, he had little time, but when he forgave her for the first time she cheated on him and and after forgiving, she continued to cheat on him, you can see what she is like. She cheated od him once, she would cheated again. As she did, you can no longer trust such a woman.. If Dev decides to give her a chance in the future and the MC is able to be in a relationship with her then hopefully we can tell her "fuck off". I hate such women. :)

Niece, jealous when something does not suit her, hurts MC with her "power", I do not like her behavior. How are we supposed to have someone else besides Niece? When she controls us. As soon as we talk to another woman and compliment her, she is already angry and jealous and hurting the MC.
With this, I wish the MC success in romancing other women..

I am waiting for content with the daughter of MC and the boss of MC. Interesting characters. Legit.

Legit - this word will remind me of this game now.. it is mentioned so often that you can get something. :ROFLMAO:

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
It is a really nice game...but i dont like that you end up with Tilly (girl with powers)
I choose always no and reject her but still...
why give choices and they still dont matter?!

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Explain how a .rpyc flle is going to give you a virus, please.
Not saying this will, but rpy/rpyc files contain executable code, you can absolutely put a payload in there if you are so inclined.
Caution is ALWAYS advised when downloading shit from the internet.

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far. The story is interesting, there is a hint of underlying supernatural elements but not to a point of being a disturbance. The character models are good, the daughter looks the best in my opinion, yet the niece sometimes looks a bit bug-eyed, although that might just be me.
The dialogues are good, it's nice to see a good game with good grammar, although - and here we come to possibly my only flaw for the game - as much as I enjoy a reference and good pop-culture sneak, here it seems to be a bit overpowering. I mean, at the very end having a 'Nani the fuck' for a serious moment sounds a bit weird.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I just started this game.
I was going to ask why "Legit" is used so much. I searched it and I see a lot of others have asked that question, so I won't mention it. Legit.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hi everyone, there are some things to address, but right now we are working on the most immediate matters, which are the problems with the Android version. Obviously we did test it before publishing and everything seemed to work just fine. After so many reports we tested it again both in the emulator and on actual devices and can't really find anything wrong.

We would be very grateful if you guys would be willing to share any information about typical bugs in the Android version either here or on our official Discord:

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm enjoying the game so far. The story is interesting, there is a hint of underlying supernatural elements but not to a point of being a disturbance. The character models are good, the daughter looks the best in my opinion, yet the niece sometimes looks a bit bug-eyed, although that might just be me.
The dialogues are good, it's nice to see a good game with good grammar, although - and here we come to possibly my only flaw for the game - as much as I enjoy a reference and good pop-culture sneak, here it seems to be a bit overpowering. I mean, at the very end having a 'Nani the fuck' for a serious moment sounds a bit weird.
To be fair, we don't actually know exactly what is going to happen here... We're expecting the worst because we feel "guilty" about sleeping with the niece, but step-daughter may not give two shits about the two of them sharing a bed. In fact, unless she's a jealous type, she may see it as an opportunity to sleep with Dad when she stays over in the future. If she's not bothered by seeing them together like that, the joky pop culture reference isn't out of place.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes