3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I quit playing it. Need a fucking "Old Guy" translation or something.
LOL just in case

legit= "true" , "truly/really", "seriously", and "agree/yes"

e.g
#1. "that's legit". (that's true)
#2. "that's legit huge" (that's truly/really huge)
#3. "is that legit happing?" (is that seriously happing )
#4. Mom: "wow my tits are huge". Son: "legit" (i agree)

i.e
#1. if the word "legit" isn't used as any of the following (#2-#4) then it means "true"
#2. if "legit" is followed by a descriptive then it means "truly/really"
#3. if "legit" is used solo as a reply or statement then it means "agree/yes"
#4. if "legit" is used as a question then it means "seriously"

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LOL just in case

legit= "true" , "truly/really", and "agree"

e.g
#1. "that's legit". (that's true)
#2. "that's legit huge" (that's truly/really huge)
#3.Mom "wow my tits are huge". Son "legit" (i agree)
Thanks. But, still way too many and needs to be spanked and then fucked from behind. Legit. Ahahaha

Reactions: MrFriendly

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Legit hasn't been a word people used since the 90's...only reason then was that song "too legit to quit"...a flash in the pan song that was popular for a short while.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
This was handled pretty smoothly. If I could just add some feedback on the characters:

1601170439673.png

I don't like how the options, such as the ex-wife, were themed: "I like you and realize what I've done wrong" or "ur a bitch for what you did."

I didn't care about her when I found out what she did, she's not even that attractive... so I was like, why act like I care about her or our past together? But both dialogue options prove otherwise. 1 Proves he's still deeply in love, the other proves he's still bitter and angry.

Honestly in his shoes I'd just pretend to be pleasant for the sake of being closer with the daughter. Though I grant, it may have been author's intent to show the mc still cares, and just give you the choice on how to show it.

The daughter is an adorable goofball.

1601170065813.png
Who couldn't like her? The fact that she aggressively supports your side of the divorce makes her even better.

Tilly was a bit weird. I didn't think she was a yandere because she dated and became intimate with other guys. Yanderes generally lock on to one guy and stick to him like glue but it seems like she got over the mc and moved on... mostly.

She honestly just comes off as someone who has the hots for the mc and has a corruptible power. I mean like... let's say you were back at highschool and you were magically given some hypnotism power? Or mind control? It wouldn't outright make you a yandere if you took advantage of it.

Here, however? It seems like she's not 'accidentally' doing it. Maybe a little bit, sure. But def not all of it. Especially that night. There's nothing you can say to stop her from making you do what she wants.

Nika was a babe and I hope this game will have russian collusion. Would be nice to hear what nika thinks of her powers too.

EDIT: Oh I forgot the boss lady. She looks like a supermodel, but I think all the spanish made me increasingly less attracted to her. And on top of that, the choices behind how the mc says things and her reactions are unpredictable and weird.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so, there's a bit of a meta thing going on that is either part of the game or just bad development.

No choice you make with the God Daughter changes what happens. You literally cannot change direction in the game. You will always sleep with her no matter what you do.

If it's intentional, that's great meta development. But if it's just lazy writing then it's annoying. Because choices should actually do something in your game. If they don't, you shouldn't have them.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes