3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok, so i was having problems opening the codes but thanks to Wolf Plays i was able to fix that .
i made a "boomer", "Legit Remover", "old guy", or what ever u want to call it, patch and ur old saves should work
if u have any problems let me kno

This patch will do the fallowing....
#1. Change/remove a lot of the slang words
#2. Have incest added
#3. Add translations for Russian, Chinese, and Spanish (not replaced just translation after)

(for v-0.3.2 PC)

instructions:
#1. download
#2. extract at the PowersThatBe root file
#3. click "yes" to override

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i dont think i have ever seen "legit" be used quite that much and in that way ever, i dunno maybe im just a boomer

Reactions: AJBit

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Ok so, there's a bit of a meta thing going on that is either part of the game or just bad development.

No choice you make with the God Daughter changes what happens. You literally cannot change direction in the game. You will always sleep with her no matter what you do.

If it's intentional, that's great meta development. But if it's just lazy writing then it's annoying. Because choices should actually do something in your game. If they don't, you shouldn't have them.
i thought it was her powers

Reactions: Glooskabe

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I legit haven't looked, because ya know... reasons... but I came to the impression a lot of MC willpower was going out the window by reading the description.
That is true. Then it's like a drug. Even when the MC isn't around her, he feels like a piece of himself is missing. So, yeah. Her power is a drug and that is exactly why I stopped playing this.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
That is true. Then it's like a drug. Even when the MC isn't around her, he feels like a piece of himself is missing. So, yeah. Her power is a drug and that is exactly why I stopped playing this.
Well, I would prefer not to start until it has a couple of hours playtime, but I'm not sure I'll play it if "legit" is as bad as everyone says it is. Her power being like a drug doesn't bother me.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Well, I would prefer not to start until it has a couple of hours playtime, but I'm not sure I'll play it if "legit" is as bad as everyone says it is. Her power being like a drug doesn't bother me.
Wanting to delay playing this game until there is more content is a legit decision to make, but in my opinion there is a good amount of content already so it's worth an early look. As far as 'legit' goes, yes it's overused but it's not as bad as everyone is making out.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Wanting to delay playing this game until there is more content is a legit decision to make, but in my opinion there is a good amount of content already so it's worth an early look. As far as 'legit' goes, yes it's overused but it's not as bad as everyone is making out.
at least 5 hours?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
As far as 'legit' goes, yes it's overused but it's not as bad as everyone is making out.
Not sure what game you played, but, it's bad enough, that someone made a patch to remove it. Most of the posts here are saying that it's bad. Only a few people had no issues with it. Anyway, steelsmiter get the patch and then you won't have to deal with that shit.

Reactions: Naxos

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
lol no, depending how fast you read maybe an hour. If you want something that will kill an afternoon then yeah maybe wait a few more updates.
Per uge.

Not sure what game you played, but, it's bad enough, that someone made a patch to remove it. Most of the posts here are saying that it's bad. Only a few people had no issues with it. Anyway, steelsmiter get the patch and then you won't have to deal with that shit.
Someone patch some of out those commas!

But no--jokes aside, there are a lot of different things that annoy a lot of different users and each person has has their own bakadesu tolerance level. I for one hate consecutive
panels. Seriously, go fuck yourselves when you do that devs.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Per uge.

Someone patch some of out those commas!

But no--jokes aside, there are a lot of different things that annoy a lot of different users and each person has has their own bakadesu tolerance level. I for one hate consecutive

panels. Seriously, go fuck yourselves when you do that devs.
Hey now! Don't go dissin my commas, bruh! Them fightin words. Ahahaha I do have a tendency to use a few commas here and there. lol

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Are these stupid non choices gonna continue in the future? Being railroaded as hard we are is really off putting. As is the MC talking and acting like a horny 18 year old (he's what, in his late 30's?). That said there is potential here. I am looking forward to more Gloria (we really need more Hispanic ladies around here) and Lisa (you can never have enough dark haired Asian ladies).

PvtSeamen

Jan 16, 2019
I have the same problem with this as most other people do... legit. I feel like the goddaughter fits into the category of someone who could use the term legit, but not as frequently. The main problem with this is that the stereotypical users of her lingo to that extent are young gamers, preteens. Their extensive use of the lingo comes off as really immature and annoying to most people most of the time. I do not feel as if someone her age would use such lingo to that extent. It feels very uncomfortable to hear all the time. I would not want a fellow consenting adult to yell "yeet" at me and pin me to a bed. The yeet would ruin the entire moment as horrible flashbacks of cringy kids and youtubers assaulted my mind. I do not understand why the step daughter uses it. She seems to be of a different social group. Different social groups have their own set of unique words and phrases they use to express the same feelings.

The story is not bad. "This has a lot of potential" - every fucker on this site. It felt refreshing having the goddaughter so forceful. Its not an original idea but It was executed well enough. There are choices but they don't seem to influence whether you smash her or not. Lastly this man was married for 20 years and his STEPDAUGHTER is 19.... >_> has Stacy ALWAYS been cheating? Did she have a second husband during their marriage? Nontraditional polygamy? Why would he refer to her as a step daughter if she was birthed during their marriage?!?!?!?!?! Was that a typo or did I misread things. I downloaded the patch so maybe it messed things up.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have the same problem with this as most other people do... legit. I feel like the goddaughter fits into the category of someone who could use the term legit, but not as frequently. The main problem with this is that the stereotypical users of her lingo to that extent are young gamers, preteens. Their extensive use of the lingo comes off as really immature and annoying to most people most of the time. I do not feel as if someone her age would use such lingo to that extent. It feels very uncomfortable to hear all the time. I would not want a fellow consenting adult to yell "yeet" at me and pin me to a bed. The yeet would ruin the entire moment as horrible flashbacks of cringy kids and youtubers assaulted my mind. I do not understand why the step daughter uses it. She seems to be of a different social group. Different social groups have their own set of unique words and phrases they use to express the same feelings.
Grab the 'Legit Remover' mod made by tazlucky09:

https://f95zone.to/threads/powers-that-be-v0-3-burst-out-games.62594/post-4268586

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I legit haven't looked, because ya know... reasons... but I came to the impression a lot of MC willpower was going out the window by reading the description.
hopefully the dev cleans up the conversations till next patch, but i like the general feel of the story. its like those mind controll games where you're a horny teenager and you mindcontroll your "landlord/roommate" or whatever they call it on patreon these days into doing lewd stuff with you except you're playing the victim this time :ROFLMAO:

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Interesting story, great renders, and the girls are hot. My only complaint is I have grown to hate the word legit while playing this game, I will legit blow my brains out if I see that word again.

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes