3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
A new chapter is right around the corner:
chp06apt22.png
Here is a little teaser for you, showing Valerie about to kick Bryan's ass.
If you want to know how it ends up, and be the first one to experience the new chapter once it is out!

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
View attachment 839211
If you want to know how it ends up, and be the first one to experience the new chapter once it is out!
Does she not know that our lad was mind controlled and raped?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 839211
Valerie kicking main characters ass is kind of boring. Make her kick Tillys ass for seducing her daddy, that would be way funnier and hotter. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I truly think there should've been choices for that final scene. Now, not only have you been forced to fuck up your chances (even if only as a parental role)with your daughter, but, your life in general.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I truly think there should've been choices for that final scene. Now, not only have you been forced to fuck up your chances (even if only as a parental role)with your daughter, but, your life in general.
We don't know we have fucked up our relationship with the daughter. Yes she isn't happy, but we have no idea how it's going to play out. Maybe we buy her a pony and all will be forgiven.

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
We don't know we have fucked up our relationship with the daughter. Yes she isn't happy, but we have no idea how it's going to play out. Maybe we buy her a pony and all will be forgiven.
She'll probs demand that she gets to sleep next to him from now on. Considering that she seems to also have a crush on him from the dialogue.

Reactions: Glooskabe

AaJay

Jun 20, 2020
Legit legit? Legit legit. Legit, legit legit legit legit. Legit? Legit.
I literally read the dialoges as Cypher reads the Matrix. I only see "legit".

Anyway, will be a LEGIT game. Keep it up! Legit! Legit gooo, legitgooooo...

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
As we are almost finished with the next chapter, we would like to ask your help with content for one of the future chapters.
What is, in your opinion, the most popular or iconic song from a video game? We are looking for songs with LYRICS, not just background game music.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As we are almost finished with the next chapter, we would like to ask your help with content for one of the future chapters.
What is, in your opinion, the most popular or iconic song from a video game? We are looking for songs with lyrics, not just background game music.
Thanks!
Well in my opinion the DK rap from Donkey Kong 64 is pretty iconic there is also the snake eater song from Metal Gear Solid 3 there both pretty good.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What is, in your opinion, the most popular or iconic song from a video game? We are looking for songs with lyrics, not just background game music.
Thanks!
I know you're looking for songs with lyrics, but honestly, this is the most iconic video game tune, by far.

But if you want one with lyrics...

LakeMalloryAIF

Oct 4, 2020
I like the premise of the game, but the dialogue desperately needs an overhaul. The memes, the awful slang, and the legit repetition are just too much. The dialogue patch is legit necessary for this game.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
While I do enjoy some of the pop references, I think it should be toned down a little. Also legit being legit everywhere. :LOL:

It's a good game, graphics-wise not the greatest but it's there. Also fuck the ex-wife, all my homies hate the ex-wife

LakeMalloryAIF

Oct 4, 2020
Do you think she would let your stepdaughter visit you otherwise? ;)
I mean, two things. First is that the daughter is 18 and I'm pretty sure the ex-wife wouldnt have a say in where she spends her time anymore, especially if they had any sort of joint custody which based on what we've seen seems realistic. The other is that while I didn't necessarily mind how the MC treated her in his scene with her, but he was ridiculously forgiving while talking to his niece on the wharf with no way for the player to influence that relationship with the ex-wife.

I think this is a real poorly designed spot both in story believability and player engagement. It's structurally weak.

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes