3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
Starts near beginning of chapter 2 and happens throughout the game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/chp02bryanapt05.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/chp02bryanapt05.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/main.rpyc", line 33, in script call
  File "scripts/story/chapter02.rpyc", line 33, in script
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
  File "C:\Renpy\renpy-7.3.3-sdk\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/chp02bryanapt05.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm liking it so far. The legit stuff doesn't bother me. I like the fact that while the girls are attractive, I wouldn't call any of the ones we've seen so far stunning. I think it brings a taste of realism to a game with unrealistic elements, and I think that helps with immersion.

I also wonder a lot about Tilly. How much is she influencing the MC? Is she making him think that she's incredibly beautiful and the only girl for him? Does she have additional powers we don't know about(I'm betting she does)? Is she going to go full yandere at some point?

I think a lot of people so far are evaluating this as if it's your average click-n-fap, but I can see the authors going for something more. I'm really curious so far. Let's see where this goes.

Reactions: Glooskabe

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT .... damn in every text with niece legit..... a bit totally legit not ok.... I hope legit wont become trend in that game,.... Legit sorry for writing that down but legit, if i would go with game drink when you see legit, i and someone else would be totally legit wasted from alcohole...... just saying legit
Tnx for game, right now i am on start of game and i already wanted to point out that LEGIT word.... really tooo much .... LEGIT Man .... Try that word legit to get drunk.... i think it will be big hangover.... :D

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Nice story and very original concept; I'll certainly be following this one.

I really have only two criticisms. The first is a massive overuse of "legit" (as several others have commented). My suggestion would be to patch out "legit" and simply replace with "*cough*"... Strangely enough, every sentence flows far better.

I'm also having a problem with the term "ex-stepdaughter". Through personal experience, in my book, there is no such thing as an "ex-stepdaughter". One divorces their spouse, NOT their stepchildren. Valerie is a "stepdaughter", or "daughter" if you will... Legit....

Reactions: Glooskabe

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started the game but yeah, way too many popculture references. The Legit needs at least a 50% reduction and yeah.
Though I will say i genuinely laughed at the "Dillon, you son of a bitch!" Predator reference.

Reactions: bighunter

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Here are my thoughts before I dropped the game.

Daughter legit spam = 'Ughhh. Ok, there are some challenged individuals that talk like this. Maybe it's a phase."
Black coworker bruh spam = 'Jesus christ, these people in their 40s at a corporate setting are talking like stoned frat boys.'
Boss Spanish spam = 'They sure like to speak Spanish... as if we can understand anything they are saying.'
Literal Chinese letters = 'lol okay.'
Niece legit spam = 'OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!'

Bonus:
Please don't use AF in the dialogue box unless the daughter actually said "A" "F" instead of "as fuck." You know what, I wouldn't put it past her at this point.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
So as you know the Android version had some problems and we are sorry about it. Like
Meme01-Legit01.jpg
sorry!
We wanted the best quality images in our Android version and it looks like Android has problems with images over a certain size. We managed to fix the bug without compromising quality and the OP is updated with links to the new Android version.
Enjoy the game and let us know what you think on or on !

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
So as you know the Android version had some problems and we are sorry about it. Like
View attachment 832741
sorry!
We wanted the best quality images in our Android version and it looks like Android has problems with images over a certain size. We managed to fix the bug without compromising quality and the OP is updated with links to the new Android version.
Enjoy the game and let us know what you think on or on !
LEGIT THANKS

• Haha
Reactions: SilverSoul83

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So game is like we have niece who a Yandere with psychic powers, a daughter who wants to get into her daddy's pant to replace, a mother/ex who may still be in love with you even after cheating on you multiple time, a sister in law who may/may not have feelings for you, and a boss who clearly wants you to bend her over her desk and take her right there. The only character left is Naki which is russian that looks like a transgender boy becoming a girl. If not then Naki just has a very manly featured face. So far all choices picked to go against your nieces will mean nothing because she is to strong.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes