bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, it pains my ass as a coomer that the sex scene didn't have any moaning sound effect. Suprsingly, when I tried to decomposer the audio packages, this game does have them.
To double check, I downloaded the JP version and it still doesnt have the moaning in sex scenes. Which is really weird.

So if anyone wants to have a higher quality fap with moaning sound effect, you guys can modify it (by editting/changing the sound files like I did).

Steps
  1. Use this one to decomposer your game package (remember to upgrade the kagura patch first).

2. Copy my files and replace the files in the Pray Game\www\audio
This is just my 3 hours attemp with editting the plap sound effect and combine with the moaning sound effects together.

Edit: i checked again and i think i mistook the put-dick-in with the piston moaning sound effects. I will update later.
thanks!

PS: also? looks like y forgot to re-compres files ._.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Sorry for asking way too many times but how do you give birth? I got alcy pregnant but they stored her baby in cryogenic sleep or something
Just refuse to store her baby when Dina asked and she will give birth normally.

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
KuroSama For some unknown reasons, my game can't read your save file at all. And when I use SAVEEDIT ONLINE, it shows something weird like your Cell having zero HP. I think your save file is truly bricked at this point.

Anyway you can try playing from my save instead. It starts out as Day 61 but had all side quests done and most gears ready to start the DLC content.

Reactions: KuroSama

test255

Dec 27, 2018
Unfortunately it seems the Steam version is very buggy. What's even more funny is that both the EN and the CN version seems to have different bugs as well.

I have played the original DLsite version with a fan-made translation patch and that was less buggy than this mess.

Once the game has properly patched I would still recommend it. The game itself is fantastic, aside from the beautiful art, the game also has a surprisingly good story for a hentai game, and the combat system is very fun and challenging as well. Not to mention the characters are all very well written and fleshed out. It's totally worth the praise it gained when it was released.

Reactions: boboverlord

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
KuroSama For some unknown reasons, my game can't read your save file at all. And when I use SAVEEDIT ONLINE, it shows something weird like your Cell having zero HP. I think your save file is truly bricked at this point.

Anyway you can try playing from my save instead. It starts out as Day 61 but had all side quests done and most gears ready to start the DLC content.
Thank you for your help, but i would like progress trough the game myself, so like the comment above said i might just wait until they update the game and start over unfortunately.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 2958719

I already finish three marked mission but for some reason it does not progress that I had completed, any help?
The homeless is in the slum side of the underground. You have to feed them at least 5 days (coming to feed them everyday), with paremhell potato being one of them donated food. Paremhell potato will be sold at the market stall randomly so you have to come to check every 3 days.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 2958719

I already finish three marked mission but for some reason it does not progress that I had completed, any help?
Sorry I read the question wrong.

• For "I need sleep" quest, after giving the insoniac guard a sleeping drug, go visit him again 10 days later
  • For "Trainer Wanted," you need to arrest Trenny who will appear after you get raped by the NPC in the slum area.
  • For "The Swallowed Gem," the item will appear inside the Wriggly map.
If you already cleared all of them but still bugged, sorry but I can't help you.

Reactions: eternian

HeliosFlare

Aug 26, 2023
If anyone's interested, here's the full recollection + Ending A cleared save file. Played in leisure mode without limits.
Cheats are used for high stats and items for easier fights. If you wanna lose any of the battles on purpose, use "Malignant Defeat" S-Skill.

File 1-3: Usual progression saves
File 4: Before final quest
File 5: Before Ending A final cutscene
File 6: Ending A complete, options to reset from Day 61

File 7: After reset - Day 61 (Virgin Run)
File 10: After reset - Day 227 (Lewd Run)
File 13: Reset after pregnancy with household ending from File 10 - Day 298

File 21: New game just for tutorial achievement, requirement for Ending A, can ignore

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
The DLC content has a lot of mistranslation, doesn't it?

1695752008183.png

Here Colotte obvious talked about her own father, not Alcy's.

1695752220311.png

Here Odie is repeatedly written as Audie.

1695753408379.png

The worst of it is that some dialogs are straight up untranslated... and this one in particular is very important for the lore about why Alcy is the strongest mage.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreminh

Majestic Moose

Aug 14, 2023
How do I reach EROS limit 5? I'm already at 9999, slept in the inn, and even did the scenes with Atsuo. What else do I have to do?

Aug 22, 2018
Man the game is so beautiful ... but the enigmas to unlock skill is sooooooooooooooooooo annoying im stuck in watering misteirus zone i cant found is so tedius....

EDIT: MAN now i traped in recolection scene room... dont exist a npc to leave....
Press the D key.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes