boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Mmm, just checked and can't enter his house, do you need to be further in the main story? Im at Day 11 and just did Karen quartz crafting quest, 2nd map main quest is still ongoing. Alcy LIMIT 4.
Day 11 is very too early. Almost all quests are unlocked after day 60. Also, Atsuo's first appearance is in the roper forest.

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
missing www\img\titles2\xxx_3.rpgmvp unable to select the skill "void beyond good and evil"
That skill is never usable and will never be used by design, even in the original JP version. This is intended. I will give a hint: to go "beyond the good and evil" is to never fight. That's the only way to receive the true ending in the DLC content. I think the dev intends to reflect the concept of Nirvana in Buddhism. Alcy's hair accessory is a Dhamma Wheel after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Commenter23

Commenter23

Sep 3, 2021
That skill is never usable and will never be used by design, even in the original JP version. This is intended. I will give a hint: to go "beyond the good and evil" is to never fight. That's the only way to receive the true ending in the DLC content. I think the dev intends to reflect the concept of Nirvana in Buddhism. Alcy's hair accessory is a Dhamma Wheel after all.

Oh, that's a pity... because this is the part where it pops up the missing file error (im on 1.04)

Last edited:

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
How do you beat Meat Emperor? I can't revive Alcy because she'll instantly down again, and I can't outdamage the enemy's health regeneration.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Oh, that's a pity... because this is the part where it pops up the missing file error (im on 1.04)
Star Look is to be given to the astrologer in the prenatal care building. It grants perfect accuracy in his prediction. You can't give him the item when you aren't pregnant tho.

Feb 28, 2022
Sorry I read the question wrong.

• For "I need sleep" quest, after giving the insoniac guard a sleeping drug, go visit him again 10 days later
  • For "Trainer Wanted," you need to arrest Trenny who will appear after you get raped by the NPC in the slum area.
  • For "The Swallowed Gem," the item will appear inside the Wriggly map.
If you already cleared all of them but still bugged, sorry but I can't help you.
'Trainer Wanted': Alcy had defeated Galima without being raped.

'The Swallowed Gem': I thought it is in the sea?

hero8397

May 8, 2021
How do you beat Meat Emperor? I can't revive Alcy because she'll instantly down again, and I can't outdamage the enemy's health regeneration.
Use eruption because burning lowers recovery

How do I reach EROS limit 5? I'm already at 9999, slept in the inn, and even did the scenes with Atsuo. What else do I have to do?
I don't think you can get maxed ero limit if you raise it by sleeping with atsuo
EDIT: talk to alcy's cell in her room to trigger her slut release events and you'll get it maxed the next day

Last edited:

Bhickens

Dec 9, 2019

CodeFantom

Jul 26, 2017
Hi there. Question about the difficulty settings. I tried playing on Severe mode and started feeling super grindy. Ended up getting wiped way too easily and thinking about switching to Casual.

If anyone played both, does Casual make it too easy or is Severe just that hard?

ShootingStar1289

Oct 3, 2018
I've been trying to figure this out as well and my best guess is that it might be a random chance to be captured or to teleport back to town. In some scenes she mentions trying to get something (magic gem?) out of her shoes, so sometimes she escapes and sometimes she gets turbobanged.
You probably have the item to escape in inventory that activates on defeat

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes