Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Nope, it unlocks after you rescue Frau I think
Where do I rescue her?? I'm still at days 35. At this point I can actually skip the day to 60. because I already obtain the emerald early in the game. I'm just farming and doing everyone quest now.

MrKrazygamer

Oct 6, 2017
Guys, lvl 99 is NOT the max level, so for anyone having trouble with beating the after story boss, I recommend grinding the hardest difficulty dungeon bosses (you can play on story without issue!)

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Guys, lvl 99 is NOT the max level, so for anyone having trouble with beating the after story boss, I recommend grinding the hardest difficulty dungeon bosses (you can play on story without issue!)
How much exp from dungeon bosses? I always grind my lvl at wriggle map (meat emperor mob instant kill with Anti-Heal) with ASI: Training

MrKrazygamer

Oct 6, 2017
if you mean the dark blob thing that gives 22k exp, the orc brothers on hardest diff give 30k, pretty easy to kill with extreme fire and wind.
If there's a actual wriggle map that isn't the deadly swamp, I haven't unlocked that yet, so the secret boss there might give more!

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
thanks!

PS: also? looks like y forgot to re-compres files ._.
It will take more work to compose the files again, and it doesn't give any benefits too. It's fine to leave the files like that.
Anyway, have more free time today. I will add the moaning sound to make it sound better.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
How do you leave town to collect the phantom quartzes? The first mission? I've slept in bed multiple times but unable to leave the town, keep getting the words "I better stay inside today".

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Patch 1.05 is out
v1.05 changelog:

-Fixed a crash that occurs after completing the Append and going back to the title screen
-Fixed a typo in an event with Dina and Frau
-Fixed a typo in one of Karen's events
-Fixed a typo when interacting with Wealthy Older Man in the Noble District
-Fixed a missing period in an event regarding Jace
-Fixed various missing periods in one of Yorunia's events
-Fixed an overflow in an event in the Monster Hole
-Fixed various overflows in Alcy's Mind
-Fixed the description for AGL +22% and AGL +35%
-Fixed an untranslated line in an event at the Wharf
-Fixed an untranslated line in Heat's House
-Fixed an issue with the Energy Bar after fighting the boss in Guliyev Forest
-Fixed an issue with two of the objectives under Destination
-Adjusted a line in an event with the Playboy in the Central District
-Added Batfmot's nametag to a dialogue it was missing from in the Bandits' Hideout
-Added Tseng's nametag to a dialogue it was missing from in the Monster Hole
-Changed My Room to To Alcy's Room in the Field Map
-Changed To Alcy's Room to To Alcy's Apartment in the Field Map
-Adjusted the font size for a submenu in the Notebook
-Fixed a passable tile in the Library
-Fixed the passable tiles in Alcy's Mind

Reactions: aifman7

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Is Yoruina's BAD status treatment bugged or something?

I go to her with a BAD status (regular with just purple icon and name), she takes the 10k and the Womb Repair, and I still have the BAD status in my passives list.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Is Yoruina's BAD status treatment bugged or something?

I go to her with a BAD status (regular with just purple icon and name), she takes the 10k and the Womb Repair, and I still have the BAD status in my passives list.
The game said that multiple BAD statuses require multiple treatment times.

MrKrazygamer

Oct 6, 2017
Okay I'm genuinely utterly confused now, so, the last time I saw Jace it was when I fought him after i raided the bandit camp, and since then I haven't seen him at all. Not only that, but now I'm at golsh and i'm 100% sure I'm missing something. I have NO idea what's going on because the guide is really wague about Jace. Well, "wague" is an understatement, the heck am I missing here?? was I supposed to lose to him or what? did I accidentally break his spirit by winning? Why did I never dream of him at all??

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
For the new game plus after the Last Story content, you have to save before entering the door to see the final ending first, then after the ending, reload the save and talk to the sheep again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Meat_unr

dark998

May 23, 2020
Not getting the "Join the fuck room" trophy on 1.05 either. Tried staying the night there, didn't trigger it and Alcy ends with less energy so I reloaded back, still have things to do in the current day.

Reactions: R0riti

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
Can anyone confirm if Eros Domination is supposed to do an absurd amount of damage or is it supposed to be a bad thing or what???

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes