hero8397

May 8, 2021
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Are you surprised by the "final mechanic" or the overall religious stuff?
Just the tone of the plot itself surprised me, but I guess I should've expected that after THP

Anyway, how to unlock trainer events? The Guard said when locked up but unfortunately I already cleaned up all the thugs inside the underground city...
If you reset to day 61 after an ending you can fight them again

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Summary of magic theory lore in the game
  1. There are 3 types of magical substances in the universe that allow all phenomena to be altered - Ether, Mana, and Miasma. Ether is the raw magic power, and humans use Ether to cause phenomena and generate Mana as a waste. Mana will then transform into Miasma, and subsequently Monsters. Killing Monsters will release Ether back into the atmosphere.
  2. POWER I - this is the first time humans are capable of using magic, by using "Cells" created from monster crystals. Cells filter Ether in the atmosphere to be used, but only at 5% efficiency - the rest 95% is the exhaust in the form of Mana. A user must permanent sync to one Cell with their own life force - if the Cell is destroyed, the user will die, but not vice versa. Represents "mutual self-interest" in the Prisoner Dilemma.
  3. POWER II - or the "double Cell" method. This method uses one own Cell to subjugate another Cell and use both of them to cause phenomena. This method allows a user to use more than one element at a time. POWER II represents "betrayal" in the Prisoner Dilemma, but in real life this is not always the case, since many people use their second Cells inherited from their parents.
  4. POWER III - or the "master and slave" method. This method is more or less similar to "betrayal" in the Prisoner Dilemma but with much more enhanced version. Rather than subjugating another Cell, the "Master" will subjugate another mage (the "Slave" - or POWER 0) entirely so both of their magical talents will be concentrated into the Master only. However, this alone doesn't fully explain why the sudden jump in destructive power from POWER II to POWER III is like upgrading a frag granade to become a nuclear bomb - this also has to do with the genetically engineered "Slaves" themselves as below.
  5. POWER IV. This method represents the "mutual altruism" in the Prisoner's Dilemma. No normal human is capable of doing this unless genetically modified to do so. The user is required to both "give and take" from other trusting mages, thus drawing out the fullest potential of everyone at once, even the dead. The only capable users are the genetically modified "angels" with "Arcrod Factor" inside their genes which 100% efficiently convert ether into power, and the 3rd generation Cells that mold the user's behaviour to be altruistic. To push it to its logical extreme, POWER IV is even capable of drawing power from every mage in the world, or even all ether in the universe at once, allowing te user to become a god. Only Alcy is capable of this, unlike other angels, because she is both truly selfless and gaining full trust from many people at the same time.
  6. Arcrod Factor is said to be a "genetic magical item" that allows the people with it in their genes to directly convert Ether into power. This is the reason why Alcy's growth as a mage was already exponential even before awakening her POWER IV power. It was made from researching into the Miasma Necrosis, which causes the victims (like Leo) to create miniscule monsters within their own bodies. This also means that Miasma Necrosis patients are also capable of awakening POWER IV, should they survive somehow...

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone have a guide for finding all the star pieces? And as for trophies, I did try and see if I could just flip a switch somewhere using MTool or change a variable but the trophies don't seem to be kept anywhere MTool can touch.

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
still waiting for KG to finalize theiir patch, or 1.05 already stable enough aside from that one missing trophy?

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
still waiting for KG to finalize theiir patch, or 1.05 already stable enough aside from that one missing trophy?
I think it's stable enough. I've already cleared all the content both the main game and the DLC content with version 1.05, and getting all the most powerful gears.

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
anybody know why the sensitivities are all 100 in the beginning? someone asked earlier in the thread and no one answered.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
anybody know why the sensitivities are all 100 in the beginning? someone asked earlier in the thread and no one answered.
I think 100 sensitivity is the baseline? Or maybe because you choose the passive that increases sensitivity at the beginning of the game.

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
I think 100 sensitivity is the baseline? Or maybe because you choose the passive that increases sensitivity at the beginning of the game.
I selected Nothing in the beginning but it still gave me 100 sens. if it's the baseline, it's kinda weird lol.

Poyoh123

Feb 23, 2023
I'm stuck on trying to get Ending A. I give half the item to Jace after I beat up topless lady but then nothing happens once I skip to day 100. What am I missing?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ah damn... Downloaded the patch but realised I played on JoiPlay and it can't open the .exe for the patch...

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know what reward(s?) are given for healthy births? I'm curious if doing 20 in-game days of health boosting is worth whatever you get, particulalry if there are multiple types of rewards.

And for that matter what does a child's element or personality matter?

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The butler fight forKaren't 3rd seed is straight up BS. Even if I strengthen my defenses as much as possible via stat decreases, increases and other defensive skills. The damn bitch then does barely a shred of damage, but the F'ing game then just up and decides it's an insta-kill despite barely taking damage.
It's total bullcrap! Especially since I for the life of me can't find any items that mitigate insta-kills, which then makes insta-kills a total dick move on the game designer's part.

Does the game really wanna force me to only be able to get that when I reach 100 levels above the damn bitch & can one-shot him or something. Damn dog, some real terrible design decisions here!

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes