boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
How to get true ending? I play Alcy virgin. with 2 heart limit and get ending C.

Edit: Men it sucks that I don't have Save file to detour back to Golsh. damn it gotta start again from day 61.
Edit: funny is that when I play(Second game play after ending C) again before returning town there is Detour option but there is no Detour option in the my first playthrough only immediately entering the town and be invited to dinner from colotte.
Have you rest (not sleep) 3 times before going to Golsh? Also, you can reset back to day 61 quickly just by skipping to get some bad end.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what drops aqua fragments? all i ever get are feckin fire, and i can't continue the water quests without it. is it plant rock, water or the red/purple orb thingies

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
what drops aqua fragments? all i ever get are feckin fire, and i can't continue the water quests without it. is it plant rock, water or the red/purple orb thingies
After a certain point, you can buy them from the materials vendor for 5000g if you don't want to search for them (bottom left of the six vendors). Not sure what unlocks those sales, probably just main story progress though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't remember what they drop from, but I have a ton so I'm sure you get them from gathering something. Try planting a lucky flower (Aurumbloom) in your apartment and gathering on a lucky day (check menu, Alcy will say "I think today will be a lucky day!"). I think higher luck gives you better gathering drops.. could be wrong on that though.

Technolord

Apr 14, 2019
  • Healthy births give you Radiance of Life, which grants you 1 auto-revive. Pretty OP
  • Extremely healthy births give you Radiance of Life EX, which grants you 3 auto-revive. Even more OP
  • Child's element and personality affect your prenatal care minigame. If you do them correctly (assuming the prediction of your child's element and personality is correct), you will get Radiance of Life EX.
  • You can use Womb Peeker to cheat a bit. The right exercise and food will cause your baby health to grow by 2-3 points per day.
where do u get the womb peeker? and also what counts as an extremely healthy birth?

Last edited:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Three questions:

1. Does the tutorial "Prisoner dilemma" question matter?
2. Does going on the "No Time Limit" mode lock you from any of the endings?
2a. If playing "No Time Limit", does it matter what days events happen?

I'm asking Q2 cuz I see a lot of ppl mentioning specific days for events and such, and assuming everyone is playing on the standard "Time Limit" mode right? Or do these events still need to be done by a specific day or such even on the "No Time Limit" mode?

3. When you complete an Ending, do you get the option for NG+? Or do you have to either reload a save prior and work to a different ending, or start a whole new game?
3a. If you can do NG+, considering how many endings there are... can you do multiple NG+ runs?
IE do NG and get Ending D, do NG+ and get ending A, do NG++ for ending B, etc

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
where do u get the womb peeker? and also what counts as an extremely healthy birth?
You can get a Womb Peeker from either beating Dossy or raising Damiana plant then craft the item.
Your baby health will increase when you eat the right food and do the right exercise. Radiance of Life EX will be more or less guaranteed if your baby's health gain is above 100 I think.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
1695873917026.png what the f does it mean...there are no switches, nothing to be found towards the left side as that's where the wind is "flowing" i've been looking through the thread. someone asked the same thing but no answer

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
what the f does it mean...there are no switches, nothing to be found towards the left side as that's where the wind is "flowing" i've been looking through the thread. someone asked the same thing but no answer
there's a row of plants or something up top that leads to the waterfall, just action on the middle one

Three questions:

I'm asking Q2 cuz I see a lot of ppl mentioning specific days for events and such, and assuming everyone is playing on the standard "Time Limit" mode right? Or do these events still need to be done by a specific day or such even on the "No Time Limit" mode?

3. When you complete an Ending, do you get the option for NG+? Or do you have to either reload a save prior and work to a different ending, or start a whole new game?
3a. If you can do NG+, considering how many endings there are... can you do multiple NG+ runs?
1.) no
2.) no

the days still happen, but just the spooky hard limit isn't gone and instead when you get to that point you manually activate it

when you complete an ending you get to reset back to day 60~ and undo things to your liking, but you can also go all the way back if you're a crazy person.

Reactions: Shadowen

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Three questions:

1. It doesn't
  2. It doesn't. You can talk to the sheep in the inn to progress to the ending. You will have unlimited time before you do so. I recommend to at least progress further than day 60 though since that's when most quests are unlocked.
  3. You get 2 choices - going back to day 61 or going back to day 1. The latter is not recommended unless you want to start clean with a virgin run. The only true New Game + is after you beat the Append content, which is far beyond even the true ending. This NG+ version is resetting back to day 1 only.

Reactions: Shadowen

Tanna

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone knows why you can't mine the rock beside Bope? I'm trying to finish the Unhappy Man side quest but it doesnt allow me to interact with the rock to mine it. image_2023-09-28_131812943.png

kinoy1234

Jan 21, 2020
where to find the freeloaders ? the freeloader i've met just the massages guy, the cooking guy, and the gardeners. where to find the rest of them ?

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
where to find the freeloaders ? the freeloader i've met just the massages guy, the cooking guy, and the gardeners. where to find the rest of them ?
There are the crafter guy in the back of the synthesis shop, and the bum Unom at the North of the town.

Technolord

Apr 14, 2019
You can get a Womb Peeker from either beating Dossy or raising Damiana plant then craft the item.
Your baby health will increase when you eat the right food and do the right exercise. Radiance of Life EX will be more or less guaranteed if your baby's health gain is above 100 I think.
i have 116 except if i skip forwards by constantly sleeping it just gives normal radiance of life.

Edit: maybe it could be realted tot he fact that i haevt he goodcon. Healthy Moter, makes it easier to give birth to healthy baby? I boosted the healthiness up to 206, and still only got normal radience of life

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 33 Votes