Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
there's a reason i always do Virgin run on hrpgm
1.bcos they have this ultimate bomb where FMC is InstaKO/99999dmg

2.post-game/rerun is always welcome bcos there's convenient Slutifying items(& sometimes skills) nad FMC is Already OP by that point... OP weap? do you really need them when you can just buy weap&armor or pick some trash to Know it already has good stats :ROFLMAO:

3.The most powerful thing you can get is fruits/seed drugs that have boosting effect... sure they can b a pain to hunt but its More OP

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
The game should tell you the conditions for Atsuo's event right away. If your relationship with him is above 100 but still can't trigger his event, it means you might be pregnant.
The conditions seem to match but it still does nothing and Alcy is definitely not pregnant since she has been creampied a grand total of 0 times.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
The conditions seem to match but it still does nothing and Alcy is definitely not pregnant since she has been creampied a grand total of 0 times.
Oh so you are in the earlier stage of Atsuo's event. Not sure what's wrong here if you fulfill the condition. In what day of the game you are in? I think you can progress further only after day 61 (which is a date on which most events unlock anyway).

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
Oh so you are in the earlier stage of Atsuo's event. Not sure what's wrong here if you fulfill the condition. In what day of the game you are in? I think you can progress further only after day 61 (which is a date on which most events unlock anyway).
went to day 66 as an test and still nothing, he keeps showing the heart icon like the event is ready, but nothing is triggered.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Pressing the progress button with Karen? if so then yes i did.
It's weird. I can progress his event normally. Maybe you have to get at least one Bad Ending first. Just keep sleeping until day 80 and triggering the event with the sheep near the bed will do.

hero8397

May 8, 2021
I'm at the election and can't progress further. I've done the speech in front of the guild, in the noble district, in the underground slum and the inn. There's no more event prompt. Is my save bugged?

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
I'm at the election and can't progress further. I've done the speech in front of the guild, in the noble district, in the underground slum and the inn. There's no more event prompt. Is my save bugged?
There are 4 places in total:
- 2 in the underground (the restaurant and the slum)
- 1 in the noble district
- 1 in the inn in the central district

Reactions: zusoz

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
It's weird. I can progress his event normally. Maybe you have to get at least one Bad Ending first. Just keep sleeping until day 80 and triggering the event with the sheep near the bed will do.
Yeah i'm out of ideas, nothing works, should i try posting my save?

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
So I've cleared all the conditions to get the true ending, but why did I still got the ending C?

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Is there a condition for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's many way to beat it... the most reliable way is too grind kek... if your at max level farm at training grounds for stat boosting... but if your on Time atk try boosting Agi and atk if you can... the last thing you want is the boss atking you 1st... especially if underlevel...all you will do is counter and prevent it from using skills if you can't don't forget defend and wall buff... you'd want to last as much as possible

Edit:Blue mist is the best debuff, rust storm for preventing regen and doeprost for breaking buff... last if boss can be affected with Burn&poison try it... there's also blinding to lower hit rate

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 33 Votes