darkxl

Oct 30, 2022
Man the game is so beautiful ... but the enigmas to unlock skill is sooooooooooooooooooo annoying im stuck in watering misteirus zone i cant found is so tedius....

EDIT: MAN now i traped in recolection scene room... dont exist a npc to leave....

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone know where to find Angel Breath? I need to make a horizon ring for Yorunia's quest and I can't find it anywhere
If i remember right you can get those from rocks in the forest.
Go to forest, spawn rocks (the ones you pour your magic into to spawn.) Look for gold rock among those that spawn.
If you manage to mine that at 4 stars quality, then you may get it. :whistle::coffee:
You can confirm if you look at collection notes, if you picked those up from bookshelves.

EDIT: So i just checked and apparently you need red rock for Angel's Breath, not gold.
But you probably gonna mine them all anyway so whatever.
EDIT: MAN now i traped in recolection scene room... dont exist a npc to leave....
Maybe press D and.. actually read text, the npc in the recollection room clearly tells you this. :rolleyes::coffee:

Last edited:

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
You need to sleep til the next day with maxed out eros for it to level up.
And you need to do it manually, not be thrown into bed by some event, that doesn't seem to trigger it. :whistle::coffee:
Try the bed in the inn, that's where i leveled it up.
doesn't work, it just moves to another day like usual, i think my game might be bugged or something.

Jun 22, 2017
For those interested in DLC/Append content (Last Story), you HAVE TO CLEAR EVERY ENDING AND AVAILABLE TROPHY FIRST (including the virgin run), since they give important materials for crafting the strongest gears in the game. Without them, there is no hope in defeating the final boss even at the easiest difficulty.

Here are the list of materials you must get before proceeding to DLC content.

View attachment 2957012 View attachment 2957014
View attachment 2957016
View attachment 2957018

How to acquire them (not completed yet):
  1. Book of the red dragon - Defeating the dragon at the highest difficulty
  2. Book of the martial arts - Defeating all optional bosses at the highest difficulty
  3. Battle maiden of Anatol - Defeating all optional bosses
  4. Succubus of Anatol - Unlocking all H scenes then talk to one of the sheep in the recollection room
  5. Radiance of Life - Giving birth to a baby with the health score below 100 I think? If it's above 100, you will get Radiance of Life EX instead.
  6. Angel of Anatol - Completing at least 12 quests or so
  7. Seeker of Anatol - Find all the Star Pieces
  8. Book of chasity - Completing the true ending (ending A) while being a virgin
  9. Origin whisper and "Secrets" - Completing the true ending an all skill trees normally should provide all of them except for the Secret of Origin
  10. Secret of Origin - Defeating Uel without using POWER III - Malignant Domination

*By the "highest difficulty", I don't mean the difficulty you choose at the start of the game.

If anyone can help me complete this, I will appreciate a lot.

EDIT 1: change the Seeker of Anatol
EDIT 2: change the Radiance of Life
EDIT 3: change the Succubus of Anatol
EDIT 4: change the Secret of Origin
Regarding Secret of Origion
1695723998455.png 1695724036825.png
1695724082419.png
Uncertain if bugged, or if the condition is wrong, but I do not possess Secret of Origin beating Uel without using Malignant Domination. No, I don't have it equipped and forgot about it.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
dumb question of mine... how do i sow a Seed... i already got shadow pot from that granny... but i can't sow anything....or rather... where's the pot?... i think I'm goin to continue main story without knowing how:unsure:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
How many days do I need to pass to purchase the 1M House at the noble district?
You have to unlock all the gigolo passives in the lewd skill tree first, and talk to all gigolos and hire all 5 of them into your rented house. If you accidentally get the bum Unom who refuses other gigolos, keep "consulting" him until he agrees first. After that then you can buy the 1-million house.

Reactions: Sword26

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone know where to find Angel Breath? I need to make a horizon ring for Yorunia's quest and I can't find it anywhere
Angel Breath is a high rarity mineral. Go find the "Earth Seeker" item that allows you to change mineral rarity in Orc's camp (it looks like a pickaxe) in Gringe Canyon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lilitalesv102

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
dumb question of mine... how do i sow a Seed... i already got shadow pot from that granny... but i can't sow anything....or rather... where's the pot?... i think I'm goin to continue main story without knowing how:unsure:
The pot(s) are in the rented / purchased houses, not in your room in the inn.

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
You have to unlock all the gigolo passives in the lewd skill tree first, and talk to all gigolos and hire all 5 of them into your rented house. If you accidentally get the bum Unom who refuses other gigolos, keep "consulting" him until he agrees first. After that then you can buy the 1-million house.
That mean I can't virgin run if I wanted to owned the house at nobel isn;t?
Is there no way to kick Unom out of the house?

Reactions: Kyraga

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
The pot(s) are in the rented / purchased houses, not in your room in the inn.
I haven't purchased any house.... on right i'm avoiding it since it has lewd event on the left idk how to purchase, probably by advancing main story it will be available and i cant see any pot on inn...well no there is but they cannot b click

Edit:yea... looks i can't buy house... gonna stick on virgin run and do it on 2nd play through if what Boboverlord said is true

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
qoute by rnot2000 post 38: is this a christian game ?

Yes. There is no such horrible devilish thing as "handholding" or "indirect kiss"
We fulfill Genesis 1:28 "be fruitful and multiply"

Amen
This reply to OP's joke question deserves a lot more recognition on how funny and witty it is :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
You need to sleep til the next day with maxed out eros for it to level up.
And you need to do it manually, not be thrown into bed by some event, that doesn't seem to trigger it. :whistle::coffee:
Try the bed in the inn, that's where i leveled it up.
Seems like i had to talk to my cell to raise the limit, but i still can't trigger Atsuo's event even though i should have the conditions for it, i'm so confused.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
That mean I can't virgin run if I wanted to owned the house at nobel isn;t?
Is there no way to kick Unom out of the house?
I think it's possible to buy the house duing the virgin run but it's pretty hard. You should just finish the true ending in the virgin run first then go full turbo-slut after resetting back to day 61. For kicking Unom out, keep consulting (in the same day) and maybe giving him money several times first until he agrees to have other gigolos.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think it's possible to buy the house duing the virgin run but it's pretty hard. You should just finish the true ending in the virgin run first then go full turbo-slut after resetting back to day 61. For kicking Unom out, keep consulting and maybe giving him money several times first.
Just go turbo-slut from the start and fuck it all. :sneaky::coffee:
Seems like i had to talk to my cell to raise the limit, but i still can't trigger Atsuo's event even though i should have the conditions for it, i'm so confused.
Sorry dunno about this dude, haven't seen him yet, i go slow in my games to enjoy the ride. :giggle::coffee:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
I haven't purchased any house.... on right i'm avoiding it since it has lewd event on the left idk how to purchase, probably by advancing main story it will be available and i cant see any pot on inn...well no there is but they cannot b click

Edit:yea... looks i can't buy house... gonna stick on virgin run and do it on 2nd play through if what Boboverlord said is true
You can rent the house but avoid sleeping in it, to keep your vinginity.

• Wow
Reactions: Xeikatsu

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
The game should tell you the conditions for Atsuo's event right away. If your relationship with him is above 100 but still can't trigger his event, it means you might be pregnant.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Regarding Secret of Origion
View attachment 2958113 View attachment 2958115
View attachment 2958117
Uncertain if bugged, or if the condition is wrong, but I do not possess Secret of Origin beating Uel without using Malignant Domination. No, I don't have it equipped and forgot about it.
I successfully obtained the Secret of Origin as below

1695731737542.png

This is after the fight with Uel without using Malignant Domination. You will get the item after you get your control back. I think the reason why you didn't get it because you haven't had all other "secrets" first, by completing every skill tree.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes