Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hey, just wanted to ask, where do i get a shoujo manga to trigger the ghost boss in the vast forest noet dead end with ropers? thanks in advance!

CNplays

Feb 26, 2023
hey, just wanted to ask, where do i get a shoujo manga to trigger the ghost boss in the vast forest noet dead end with ropers? thanks in advance!
you can buy it from yoruina, who teaches you the ice/water magic. Shes on the east side in the shop where the blonde elf dude is

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

zero6367

May 14, 2021
Does the game have a non r18 version? I think kagura games releases some games like that. If so may I have a copy of it?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to access the mixed baths? I have a heart over the sign outside of the hotsprings, and am limit 2, and have progressed the story enough where I have finished returning the items from the bandits. I cant access the mixed baths however, only the girls side. Is there a way to do it as a virgin?
It's weird. I went there right after unlocking the skill, and it was okay (lewd lvl1). Tried goin in on lewd lvl2 and Alcy says "No way!"
Screenshot_5.jpg

Something's not right all around. Either triggers are broken somehow or it's some galaxy-brain root-type block.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Like what? I might try doing it again in a virgin save if its good
Virgin run true ending gives you "Book of Chastity", a material to craft some of the strongest gears in DLC content. Oh and a "separate save" doesn't help here. You have to restart your entire run until the true ending using the same save that you already cleared the game before.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to access the mixed baths? I have a heart over the sign outside of the hotsprings, and am limit 2, and have progressed the story enough where I have finished returning the items from the bandits. I cant access the mixed baths however, only the girls side. Is there a way to do it as a virgin?
The next time you enter the mixed bath, you will get fucked, so LIMIT 3 and above only.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: AdventAnyx

llkkemods

Jun 4, 2018
I know there is an item that allow you to gen the max level of water level, is there the same thing for the mining?

llkkemods

Jun 4, 2018
You can get the mining version in the East side of the Orc map
Is it in a hidden spot since I cleared the whole area and didnt seem to pick it up

Edit found it, it is the small pickaxe in the lair of the orcs ( there small red glitter effect)

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I legit think that I'm either too dumb or my game is bugged.
This is the synth shop right?
View attachment 2957453
It only has 1 trader and that's her recipes
Your game must be bugged. There are usually 2 NPC clerks in the synthesis shop
Okay. I figured it out. Since I'm on the "no time limit mode", I had to talk to Karen and choose the "advance plot further" option. Then she finally takes the quartz I gathered 10 hours ago and the synthesizer NPC is unlocked :FacePalm:
Apparently the game also has more than 2 maps now :KEK: Holy fuck
They should add a massive spoiler about no-timer mode that you'll be stuck unless you press the button. I'll probably start over on the originally planned, timer mode. The game's pretty fun on its own. You also get more CP points if you go through full prologue huh...

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Your game must be bugged. There are usually 2 NPC clerks in the synthesis shop
Nah, the second NPC doesn't show up until you complete the "gather 5 quartz" quest in the level 2 forest. IIRC that's how I got her to appear, and once she shows up that's when you can see all of the quest-related synthesis options. It's a little finicky I think but after collecting all 5, and after watching that dude steal one and coming back to talk to Karen about it, sleep for a day and the 2nd synthesizer NPC should be there.

EDIT: You probably need to talk to Karen and choose the "Progress Main Story" option -- if you haven't done that after the quartz thing then this is the trigger you're missing.

Collect 5 Quartz > Karen cutscene > Progress Main Story > 2nd Synth NPC appears > Synthesize quartz with that NPC > Progress Main Story with Karen again to continue

EDIT2: And now I see I was ninja'd by AdventAnyx above. Oh well, two explanations for the price of one! :LOL:

Apparently the game also has more than 2 maps now :KEK: Holy fuck
Wait, do you mean it has more than two world maps? Or what? Also, is there a second town/city at some point? I restarted from my first save and have sunk about 10 hours or so into a virgin run on the Endless Days mode (on serious difficulty, not maniac). So far I've just unlocked the bandit camp and am working through that quest.

Some unrelated questions for anyone who might know:

- How many costumes are there total? I think I've only seen 4 or 5 so far between my two saves, so I'm sure I'm missing some.
- Can you get Alcy to wear more revealing clothing with high exhibitionism alone? Or is it absolutely necessary to raise the Eros limit? I keep trying various things to see what we can get her to do while still being at level 0 Eros limit with 0 lust seeds (I have an ENF and shame/embarrassment kink, don't judge! lol) - so far I found a way to easily farm Exhibitionist points, I got it up to a little over 400 and haven't seen any changes...
- Do you get any benefits for playing or beating the game on timed days mode? Am I missing stuff by playing on countless days?
- What do lewd rumors do? You earn them by working in the underworld tavern, for example. I'm up to 94 and haven't seen any difference in scenes, but I'm guessing this is also tied to Eros limit..?

Man, this game is big. So much to do and unlock...

Last edited:
Reactions: AdventAnyx

tommypro78

Jan 5, 2019
Goddamit, I wish you guys would tell me whats there to do in dlc and append and what extra scenes we get for alcy, but whatever heres the true end Virgin save. Use save 15 and talk to the sheep infront of you to access dlc.
I'm sorry but how do you view true ending? I can't find it in recollection

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes