Jun 22, 2017
Okay hell nah, The Extreme Rematch Against the Mightiest is some Shin Megami Tensei levels of strategizing to beat even on Casual

Jun 22, 2017
That being said, what exactly do you need to crystallize the dregs of the dragon's remains after you beat it the first time?

Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018
Can anyone help me with Colotte quest I can't find this watering hole in the deep forest. literally going whole forest. I found withering trees in the pink liquid but it does nothing. and what with this triangle 210, square 200 greater than triangle. My dumb brain not working.

You find a place where you gather water.Then you go south west of the map there are withered wood,go slightly up then to the left(before reaching the entrance)You will find a secret area.If you dunno what i mean you just find the withered woods and follow where they pointing at

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
People always know what they are getting into, and those that don't only have themselves to blame. :whistle::coffee:

I'm sure they are, just like games that don't focus around a single fetish. :giggle::coffee:
Ok I didn't read the post you're discussing/arguing with and I honestly don't care in the slightest. What I need is to know:

Is this supposed to be blowing on the tea, because it's still too hot, followed by closing statement, followed by enjoying the tea, now at the right temperature? Because if so, that's amazing.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
For those interested in DLC/Append content (Last Story), you HAVE TO CLEAR EVERY ENDING AND AVAILABLE TROPHY FIRST (including the virgin run), since they give important materials for crafting the strongest gears in the game. Without them, there is no hope in defeating the final boss even at the easiest difficulty.

Here are the list of materials you must get before proceeding to DLC content.

1695678661792.png 1695678692034.png
1695678711837.png
1695678735759.png
1695783537138.png

How to acquire them (not completed yet):
  1. Book of the red dragon - Defeating the dragon at the highest difficulty
  2. Book of the martial arts - Defeating all optional bosses at the highest difficulty
  3. Battle maiden of Anatol - Defeating all optional bosses
  4. Succubus of Anatol - Unlocking all H scenes then talk to one of the sheep in the recollection room (after completing the true ending (A), you can ask the "Explanation" sheep to unlock all H scenes right away)
  5. Radiance of Life - Giving birth to a baby with the health score below 100 I think? If it's above 100, you will get Radiance of Life EX instead.
  6. Angel of Anatol - Completing at least 12 quests or so
  7. Seeker of Anatol - Find all the Star Pieces
  8. Book of chasity - Completing the true ending (ending A) while being a virgin
  9. Origin whisper and "Secrets" - Completing the true ending and all skill trees normally should provide all of them except for the Secret of Origin
  10. Secret of Origin - Defeating Uel without using POWER III - Malignant Domination, and have all skill trees maxed.
  11. Book of the Heavens - Defeating the REMATCH with Dina in the DLC content Last Story.

*By the "highest difficulty", I don't mean the difficulty you choose at the start of the game.

If anyone can help me complete this, I will appreciate a lot.

EDIT 1: change the Seeker of Anatol
EDIT 2: change the Radiance of Life
EDIT 3: change the Succubus of Anatol
EDIT 4: change the Secret of Origin
EDIT 5: add more detail about Succubus of Anatol
EDIT 6: add more detail about Secret of Origin.
EDIT 7: add the Books of the Heavens

Last edited:

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
That's not a bug. The guidebook specifically says you need to have 10+ good status value and THEN masturbate or have sex to get a good condition.

Speaking of, the guidebook does shed some light on a lot of game mechanics. It can be counter-intuitive at times, so I recommend checking it out if you're confused about something.

Also, the bar quest isn't a bug either. You need to talk to her, put on the waitress costume, and then talk to the customers in the bar. Though I agree, it's a bit unclear.
The masturbate/sex after 10 good condition did not work for me. I kept doing it till +25~ good but it still didn't trigger.

I didn't expect that the upper ground bar costume would work underground too, given that all girls seemed to be bunnies there. I was expecting to get a bunny costume for it, since they said a custom will need to be made after a day.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
how in the actual hell are you supposed to draw the eight in Colotte's first step?!
There are two hills in her quest location - you have run around them in "8" pattern.
Can someone help a fellow dumbass if there's a way to read again about what materials I need for this, and how do I "create" stuff?
Got to Synthesis shop and talk to 2nd npc. She crafts quests items. All materials for the first "shop development" quests can be found in the area with goblins (go to the right, there will be mining area, spend 5 energy to spawn rocks and complete mini-game to get mats) and ropers (same deal as with mining but for special water mats).
How do I find the Bunny Uniform? I talked to the manager and it soft locks me in the room.
She will give it to you after you reach 3rd lews stage. If you are locked in the room you have to equip waitress uniform and complete the job.

Reactions: AdventAnyx

dark998

May 23, 2020
There's some stuff in the Append Disc that you can only get if you get the Good End with the protag still being a virgin, so I would recommend making a separate save for a virgin run at least.
I see, thanks. Virgin run means Alcy can't get higher than LIMIT 2 so a lot of the fun content will be locked. Guess I will enjoy the full lewd playthrough for now and later consider if a virgin run is worth the effort.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
There are two hills in her quest location - you have run around them in "8" pattern.

Got to Synthesis shop and talk to 2nd npc. She crafts quests items. All materials for the first "shop development" quests can be found in the area with goblins (go to the right, there will be mining area, spend 5 energy to spawn rocks and complete mini-game to get mats) and ropers (same deal as with mining but for special water mats).

She will give it to you after you reach 3rd lews stage. If you are locked in the room you have to equip waitress uniform and complete the job.
I legit think that I'm either too dumb or my game is bugged.
This is the synth shop right?
Screenshot_2.jpg
It only has 1 trader and that's her recipes
Screenshot_3.jpg
a bunch of potions and a debuff-healing stuff (only has 1,3,4 tabs. Where's tab 2 huh...)

Weapons shop has 2 traders, but none of them has quest recipe crafting tab
Screenshot_4.jpg

CNplays

Feb 26, 2023
Does anyone know how to access the mixed baths? I have a heart over the sign outside of the hotsprings, and am limit 2, and have progressed the story enough where I have finished returning the items from the bandits. I cant access the mixed baths however, only the girls side. Is there a way to do it as a virgin?

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes