♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
And with the amount of typos and bugs with kagura version, this could be another one.
Yeah, the amount of typos i see in this game is quite impressive, but well.. maybe they had rough night when they were translating.
They will proofread it eventually. Also yeah, no clue. If what you say is true then they may have left it as is, or changed it to account for the new difficulty. Need someone who finished the game on the highest or next-to-highest difficulty to confirm this one.
I am on next-to-highest right now and i don't think it counts, i defeated the goblin horde in the forest and i didn't get the trophy so this probably means that you need HIGHEST difficulty, or you need to defeat the respawned versions of bosses.
You can respawn after you defeat them the first time. I haven't tried that yet. :whistle::coffee:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I think an entire game centered on only one fetish would be utterly dull.
Can you imagine everything in the game only fucking your mc's ass, for example?
Or only doing boobjobs?
I can't fathom how that would be a fun game.

Variety is also an important key element to making a great game.
That's why creating settings and letting people customize the game for themselves however it suits them would still be best. :whistle::coffee:
Sadly it does exist...
There's this wolfRpg game where all non-human girls are loli & have huge knockers.... the only thing u can play are knockers... can't remember its name.... and yes utterly boring

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Is it just me or is the actual CG content in this game extremely limited? It's like 4 CG sets with variations.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there a comprehensible guide for this game?
You really don't need any more guides than the game itself offers to you. :giggle::coffee:
Is it just me or is the actual CG content in this game extremely limited? It's like 4 CG sets with variations.
You can check the recollection room for yourself, i see a bunch of stuff in there.
It's probably spread evenly across the game, possibly rather big game that is, which is why it may feel scarce. :whistle::coffee:

Mar 21, 2019
Are the trophies with "defeat enemy on highest difficulty" related to the append highest difficulty or base game highest difficulty?
It's not relating to the highest difficulty you set at the beginning of the game, you just have to re-fight them and select "Tragically Disadvantageous Fight"

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
So, I haven't seen almost any players mention the "Bitchy Cat Tavern" yet. This is the earliest in the game that Alcy can get introduced to prostitution, with a Limit of only 2. I almost missed it and I suspect others may be as well, since it isn't marked on the map and there's nothing to indicate that there's an event there. If you want to see more events early on and help build up Alcy's lewdness. There's only one replayable event there, though.

The first nice "clothed sex" scene I found in the game. So far the only other one I found with the blonde dudebro on the beach who offers swimming lessons, if you consider a bikini to count as "clothed". I still have a long way to go though.
taven.png

dark998

May 23, 2020
Played the original without Last Story using UI translation and MTL for a while, waiting for the translated full release was the right call. Any downside of maxing out Eros level asap?

Aug 22, 2018
Played the original without Last Story using UI translation and MTL for a while, waiting for the translated full release was the right call. Any downside of maxing out Eros level asap?
There's some stuff in the Append Disc that you can only get if you get the Good End with the protag still being a virgin, so I would recommend making a separate save for a virgin run at least.

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Are the trophies with "defeat enemy on highest difficulty" related to the append highest difficulty or base game highest difficulty?
Beat the "special optional bosses" with the tier 3 difficulty (you can select the difficulty when you see the bosses). The difficulty you choose at the start of the game has nothing to do with this trophy.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes