♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The only solution to this would be finding max energy raising items. Anyone know where I can get those?
There is an old man in front of the onsen that gives you just one can of 'strong one' which you can use to get about 15 energy restored. You can use that in a pinch if you found nothing else. Mind though that 3 of this item is required by a dude inside the onsen.
But surely you can find more later.
:whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
So I'm running into a wall playing on the hardest difficulty. See, on maniac difficulty, advancing a character's story takes 40 energy instead of 20. Unfortunately, this means you go into the "fatigued" state immediately after beginning a character's story.

For most quests, this is only mildly annoying, since I can just start them and have lowered stamina the next day. But for Yorunia's first quest, you need to start it, which takes 40 energy, and then fight a bunch of monsters in a fatigued state you can't avoid. And if you don't do this quest, you don't get the water element, which is absolutely crucial for boss fights in the early game.

The only solution to this would be finding max energy raising items. Anyone know where I can get those?
i dunno if mania is different in this regard, after a certain point in story on severe (i forget when) cap is upped to 60. tho i am also playing on leisure cuz i don’t want to minmax a game i haven’t seen the story on

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
Where do i get Damiana seed? I want to complete the gigolo stuff. I just need one more, the gardener and to recruit him I need Damiana seed

zero6367

May 14, 2021
Where do i get Damiana seed? I want to complete the gigolo stuff. I just need one more, the gardener and to recruit him I need Damiana seed
Just raise her heart to 3-4 then talk to that witch from the noble Area, the massage building. You have to do her quest before she can give you a pot and the seed

zero6367

May 14, 2021
Anyway, can someone give any tldr about the append and last story, is it worth if youre just playing for the lewd stuff or nah.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Nah, I download all my h games here(well 90% of them).
Downloading patches from kagura site is crap slow for me(about 5 hours for this 1.4 gigs patch:eek:)....yes my internet is crap.
Pixel drain gives me 2mbs, its a godsent for me, but like Mega I always hit max limit cap and have to wait long. Like image below.
I can´t confirm ...
For me Pixeldrain took 30+ minutes ... and a CRC error :mad:
The official took less than 10 minutes ... including checks and installation (y)

It is not their server that slows you down ...

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
If anyone has a link or know how to progress with the characters scenarios, it'll be very appreciated. I'm currently searching for 3rd match for karen and have been stuck with Colette 2nd scenario

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
Just raise her heart to 3-4 then talk to that witch from the noble Area, the massage building. You have to do her quest before she can give you a pot and the seed
Ok, i clear her quest. But it seems that I need a dedicated room or so, what is that? How do I get it? Is it the Hole Digger quest?

Hermaier

Mar 25, 2018
Hi, I have this error when I launch the game, anyone has the same problem or has a solution please ?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, I have this error when I launch the game, anyone has the same problem or has a solution please ?
Your download may have been corrupted, try redownloading from another link. :whistle::coffee:
Or you may be missing the rtp packages, go to and grab them all there.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
Ok, it pains my ass as a coomer that the sex scene didn't have any moaning sound effect. Suprsingly, when I tried to decomposer the audio packages, this game does have them.
To double check, I downloaded the JP version and it still doesnt have the moaning in sex scenes. Which is really weird.

So if anyone wants to have a higher quality fap with moaning sound effect, you guys can modify it (by editting/changing the sound files like I did).

Steps
  1. Use this one to decomposer your game package (remember to upgrade the kagura patch first).

2. Copy my files and replace the files in the Pray Game\www\audio
This is just my 3 hours attemp with editting the plap sound effect and combine with the moaning sound effects together.

Edit: i checked again and i think i mistook the put-dick-in with the piston moaning sound effects. I will update later.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Game is patched the patch file is for those who already have the game and just want to update without having to download the whole damn game again. It is for convenience, not a requirement.
Found it... some1 really need to clarify those links like putting some msg on the side... its not enough to see the title of thread... especially Kagura released, Lots of typo & game breaking bug.... i see lots of game on kagura always bein ver.1.05.. lucky number i guess

Edit: Pretty sure some ppl nvr clicks ChangeLog including me kek :coffee::whistle:
Edit2:eek:h : P = :p
Edit3: oh god another emoticon i didn't know of

Last edited:

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Can anyone help me with Colotte quest I can't find this watering hole in the deep forest. literally going whole forest. I found withering trees in the pink liquid but it does nothing. and what with this triangle 210, square 200 greater than triangle. My dumb brain not working.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes