Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Bruh........... literally the title of this thread... tells you anything? Maybe? :ROFLMAO::FacePalm::coffee:
I have version 1.01, dont wanna redownload the game cuz I already hit max downloads for pixeldrain, other download links are ass slow for me. Thats why I asked if I can just download the 1.47gigs patch instead.

Jun 13, 2017
I have version 1.01, dont wanna redownload the game cuz I already hit max downloads for pixeldrain, other download links are ass slow for me. Thats why I asked if I can just download the 1.47gigs patch instead.
if you use a VPN use that, pixel drain measures the quota via public IP

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
You mean feeding the homeless only 5 days like the quest says, right?
Yeah, after some time quest will complete.
Bruh 10 minutes in I have no idea whats going on. Why am I in an arena? Why am I fighting this dude on behalf of this other cruel dude? Why can't this seemingly good quality H game be simple enough and not confuse everyone who just want to have a relaxing time??
There are full saves, galleries, cheats or other games that are 95% fap material 5% gameplay. Why are you even bothering to play rpg if you don't care about the story, which usually is the main appeal (among characters, combat system, character progression).
Is it normal that sleeping only restores 20 energy and not the full amount?
Yes. Go to public bath to restore another 15. There is an option to automate this so she will take a bath each time at the end of the day.
is anyone annoyed that a lot of the difficult fights are just HP sponges for the most part
Dunno. Enemies die rather fast if you use buffs and correct skills. Mobs have resistances and weaknesses. I usually kill normal enemies with 2-3 casts unbuffed and I play on 2nd hardest difficulty (because maniac in the dlc is brutal... or maybe playing it in japanese without proper understanding was the problem).
Thats why I asked if I can just download the 1.47gigs patch instead.
You can just get the patch if you already have older version of full game.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Okay the way this works:
1. They offer the bare-minimum game on steam, without the lewds.
2. The patch they offer on their site unlocks the lewds.
So what you need is the base game, and the patch.
If you already have the former, just grab the latter off Kagura site. :whistle::coffee:
Your 'older version' is also from this thread right? If so then there shouldn't be any problems.

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Okay the way this works:
1. They offer the bare-minimum game on steam, without the lewds.
2. The patch they offer on their site unlocks the lewds.
So what you need the base game and the patch.
If you already have the former, just grab the latter off Kagura site. :whistle::coffee:
Nah, I download all my h games here(well 90% of them).
Downloading patches from kagura site is crap slow for me(about 5 hours for this 1.4 gigs patch:eek:)....yes my internet is crap.
Pixel drain gives me 2mbs, its a godsent for me, but like Mega I always hit max limit cap and have to wait long. Like image below.
image_2023-09-25_002720346.png
This is from 2 days ago....why is it still like this when it should have reset.

Anyway thanks for reading this pointless rant!(y)

You can just get the patch if you already have older version of full game.
Will Do(y)

if you use a VPN use that, pixel drain measures the quota via public IP
I'll try this now!:coffee:

zero6367

May 14, 2021
Can Anyone tell me whats added in the DLC/Append (scenes/qols) are they alot? Ill try to upload my virgin end save that branches off to the dlc later.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, just wanted to ask, what does the guy who keeps on bumping you and cast some strange spell do?

also, what are the ways to earn money than killing as a pure girl?

lastly, how to ramp up my character? how to increase my maximum energy and energy gains daily, know the effects of the foods i eat in the inn, or the most optimal step by step i should aim for? thanks in advance!

MindHaxorz

Mar 23, 2018
I give up. I'm not having fun with this game at all, and I really wanted to. There's just too much shit going on, with no indicator of whether you're doing it right or wrong other than the consequences of failure. It feels less like this game has puzzles, and more like the gameplay itself is meant to be a puzzle. It's less about what you want to do vs what the game wants you to do, and I'm just not enjoying it. This game is not for everyone, just saying it now.

• Haha
Reactions: a17796700

Storeino

Aug 14, 2021
Wait...It seems that the first synthesize quest is bugged. When I talk to Karen to advance the main story, Alcy keeps saying to check out the synthesis store to the east but even with the 5 quartz pieces I can't find how to progress. Any help?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
This game is funny. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Me: Okay let's fuck some goblins for fun.
Game: Nope, you get bad statues every-freakin'-single-time she gets fucked by something. And she always gets fucked by something.
Me: What the actual fuck?!
Game: Yup, and she keeps getting more and more, eventually becoming a proverbial STD-bag~
Me: Removal possible?
Game: Yup, but don't even dream about it being cheap. And you'll be doing it all the fucking time if you want to fuck things often~
Me: :FacePalm::coffee: Worst design ever.
Except the Bad States aren't what you're imagining, they are things like "MC gets horny faster" or "MC's clothes can rip more easily" -- basically all of the Bad States (all the ones I've gotten so far anyway) are just more ways to speed up H-scene progression. They aren't actual STDs, lol

EDIT: This is a great game, btw. Thanks for uploading it, really enjoying this one. That reviewer who called this game S-tier was not lying, this game is right up there with Ambrosia, Meltys Quest, and all those great Clymenia titles from back in the day.

I played for like 10 hours yesterday and there's still a ton of stuff I've yet to do. It's a pretty big game in terms of content, honestly. Glad I have tomorrow off! :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: fyreant

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Guys is Atsuo's Quest bugged? It says i need eros 4000 and heart level 3 to proceed with the quest further, but even with 5000 eros it doesn't trigger the event. It just keeps saying i need the requirements above

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Wait...It seems that the first synthesize quest is bugged. When I talk to Karen to advance the main story, Alcy keeps saying to check out the synthesis store to the east but even with the 5 quartz pieces I can't find how to progress. Any help?
Go to the synthesis store (right to the weapon store) and talk to the clerks, there will be an option to synthesis the 5 quartz you've collected

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
hello, just wanted to ask, what does the guy who keeps on bumping you and cast some strange spell do?

also, what are the ways to earn money than killing as a pure girl?

lastly, how to ramp up my character? how to increase my maximum energy and energy gains daily, know the effects of the foods i eat in the inn, or the most optimal step by step i should aim for? thanks in advance!

If you bumped the guy three times, he will hypnotize you, bring you to his home and raped you while thinking that you're his wife

kastakanin

May 16, 2020
Guys is Atsuo's Quest bugged? It says i need eros 4000 and heart level 3 to proceed with the quest further, but even with 5000 eros it doesn't trigger the event. It just keeps saying i need the requirements above
I triggered it when talking to him with 3 hearts and 5000 eros.
It seems like it has to be a safe day, and you can't have raw sex with him otherwise.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
ok quick question what the fuck is wrong with the goblins in the forest??? some of them are easy then you have these goblins who is hard as hell and i'm dealing 0 dmg to them, what am i doing wrong here?

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
ok quick question what the fuck is wrong with the goblins in the forest??? some of them are easy then you have these goblins who is hard as hell and i'm dealing 0 dmg to them, what am i doing wrong here?
Fighting the wrong ones probably. Not sure what lv you spose to be for the trapped chest all the way north. If not that, the wrong spells. Earth ignores armor, fire hits hard enough to mitigate some, ect

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes