♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
maybe someone like me don't stop pressing enter or left click
Why are you even playing games then?
nHentai is next door, no gameplay there. Just wank material. You can tug on your PeePee there all-day-long.
Bro chill, don't be like that.
Basically:
Damage: Fire, and/or Wind boosted by crits.
Buffs: Water, Earth.
Debuffs: Darkness.
Heal: Light.
Not too hard right? :giggle::coffee:
Monsters are quite rapey indeed, so you need to kill quick.
You can use "blow away" skill available to your partner to get stuff off mc, but she can still get overwhelmed even if you keep using it so the best way to keep her pure (if that's your goal in a sex game lmao), is to kill quickly. ;):coffee:
Just take your time and learn the mechanics, there is absolutely nothing groundbreaking in there i assure you.
But it's made well enough.

Last edited:

ShootingStar1289

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone have this black screen right after the beach fight event when you find a swimsuit in the water and win but pulls up dialog stating you lost and got raped?? also cant do anything besides pulling up dialogs

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I'm currently at the bar down in the underground area for the first time, and Alcy is being asked to take care of orders, but I don't see any orders or numbers associated with the orders and their tables. Can someone point out what I'm missing?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm currently at the bar down in the underground area for the first time, and Alcy is being asked to take care of orders, but I don't see any orders or numbers associated with the orders and their tables. Can someone point out what I'm missing?
Probably talking to the customer-dudes sitting at tables or something? Taking THEIR orders? That's the usual gist. :whistle::coffee:

FrogGod

Aug 17, 2018
talk to the bunny girl in the back. wear uniform and head out. talk to patreons and go back to bunny girl.

Reactions: ShocLite12

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Me: Okay let's fuck some goblins for fun.
Game: Nope, you get bad statues every-freakin'-single-time she gets fucked by something. And she always gets fucked by something.
Me: What the actual fuck?!
Game: Yup, and she keeps getting more and more, eventually becoming a proverbial STD-bag~
Me: Removal possible?
Game: Yup, but don't even dream about it being cheap. And you'll be doing it all the fucking time if you want to fuck things often~
Me: :FacePalm::coffee: Worst design ever.
Idk, Imo that's actually some pretty good design for a rpg game with H focus, specially given that you have a special that can one-shot enemies if you Alcy as lewd bait. Its a great to balance, and also to encourage self pacing to see game events, as you probably get a lot of lewds just by following the main events alone, if you jump straight into the deep end and end up with a bunch statuses which only will make it harder to avoid further lewd events. Seems pretty good design to me.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Idk, Imo that's actually some pretty good design for a rpg game with H focus, specially given that you have a special that can one-shot enemies if you Alcy as lewd bait. Its a great to balance, and also to encourage self pacing to see game events, as you probably get a lot of lewds just by following the main events alone, if you jump straight into the deep end and end up with a bunch statuses which only will make it harder to avoid further lewd events. Seems pretty good design to me.
Yeah, using her as bait seem to be what the dev was going for lmao, at least, at the beginning of the game.
It was just my first impression.
Maybe later on you'll get some item to block those... negative? statuses. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
But using her as bait doesn't exactly appeal, to me at least.
I'd prefer my mc's to become strong (and maybe she can later on) but early on she seem to easily get overwhelmed by anything even remotely sexual. Oh well, i guess i'll just be spending some extra to remove the statuses if they get too annoying at some point.
And the game did say that positive statuses can cancel the negative ones. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Wasted 30 mins of my life to figure out what to do here:whistle:

So does the patch include the last story append?...I have nothing else to play!:cautious:

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes