FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Fuck that's a lot of changes.
Ikr :ROFLMAO:

But knowing kagura games we will need to wait 1 year fo them to at least fixing 90% of the bugs
Well, that usually happened to a game released before the append version? For example The curse of kubel, took quite long time to release the new patch back then, but at least KG did fix gamebreaking bugs, and yes sometimes they did leave some but not gamebreaking bugs imo

yorna

Apr 8, 2019
This game is funny. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Me: Okay let's fuck some goblins for fun.
Game: Nope, you get bad statues every-freakin'-single-time she gets fucked by something. And she always gets fucked by something.
Me: What the actual fuck?!
Game: Yup, and she keeps getting more and more, eventually becoming a proverbial STD-bag~
Me: Removal possible?
Game: Yup, but don't even dream about it being cheap. And you'll be doing it all the fucking time if you want to fuck things often~
Me: :FacePalm::coffee: Worst design ever.
Game: but we have good statues if you fuck villagers
Me: oh great it will help me in fight ?
Game: yeah to have bad statues :BootyTime:
Me: bruh...

yorna

Apr 8, 2019
Well, that usually happened to a game released before the append version? For example The curse of kubel, took quite long time to release the new patch back then, but at least KG did fix gamebreaking bugs, and yes sometimes they did leave some but not gamebreaking bugs imo
personally I still have problem with english so I can't understand everything and if we can't even have the main story in notebook I'm fucked bcs they say what to do only 1 time and add this with some bugs and I'm double fucked

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Am I the only one finding this game to be a tad overwhelming? It just seems like there's too much shit to try to remember in terms of combat, leveling, completing quests, equipment/skill management, etc.
I played only for stories(maybe?) And sex scene(obviously), so rather than stressing grind for the gear and leveling up, i skipped all of those by using cheat lol
I'm that type of players, no offense, if u want to go hard then do it, it's somekind of achievement for some ppl, but i'm not one of them, i did still need walkthrough though to reach the end, the true end so i can continue to the append contents

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
wtb cheat sheep :Kappa:
I would prefer not to cheat, the combat is mostly solid, if only we could turn this bad status bullshit off it'd be quite fine.
Been wondering whether there is an item that can block them, but i'm a bit lazy to dig for it with an editor. Hm. :whistle::coffee:

yorna

Apr 8, 2019
I would prefer not to cheat, the combat is mostly solid, if only we could turn this bad status bullshit off it'd be quite fine.
Been wondering whether there is an item that can block them, but i'm a bit lazy to dig for it with an editor. Hm. :whistle::coffee:
Personally I want cheat or a save to the dlc bcs I already know all the cg of the game :BootyTime: and cheat isn't forced tho you can choose to cheat or not

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
personally I still have problem with english so I can't understand everything and if we can't even have the main story in notebook I'm fucked bcs they say what to do only 1 time and add this with some bugs and I'm double fucked
Ah i see, there's some trouble in a game with objective mechanics, all i can say is, just get used to it, hang in there buddy

MindHaxorz

Mar 23, 2018
I played only for stories(maybe?) And sex scene(obviously), so rather than stressing grind for the gear and leveling up, i skipped all of those by using cheat lol
I'm that type of players, no offense, if u want to go hard then do it, it's somekind of achievement for some ppl, but i'm not one of them, i did still need walkthrough though to reach the end, the true end so i can continue to the append contents
Yeah, I'm used to JRPGs, so I'm not bothered by a lot of text, but holy shit, they expect you to cram a lot into your brain right from the get go with this game.

yorna

Apr 8, 2019
After getting defeated i landed in my room in the INN, and it tells me i got to eat my food to get out of the room. I pretty much used every item in my inventory, but i cant get out. Anyone know what you are supposed to eat? So that i can cheat in the item.
you need to eat the medecine like 4/5 times if I remember well and the item you need to eat you get it each time you try to go out

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
After getting defeated i landed in my room in the INN, and it tells me i got to eat my food to get out of the room. I pretty much used every item in my inventory, but i cant get out. Anyone know what you are supposed to eat? So that i can cheat in the item.
The game literally tells you what to eat if you interact with the bed, how'd you foken manage to miss it? :ROFLMAO::FacePalm::coffee:
It goes like this: Eat item>Bed>Door>Eat item>Bed>Door>Eat item. Etc.

MindHaxorz

Mar 23, 2018
You call that a lot? Jeez... :HideThePain::coffee:
Bro chill, don't be like that. Not all of us are meticulous with everything they do. I barely understand the combat.

Fire good, wind good if defense is low, light heal?, dark debuffs?, water weakens ultimates I think, but I'm not sure how thats doing that, then sometimes you literally can't do anything because monsters are raping you and you just have to spam items or a certain attack when that is happening, which doesn't always save you. Then you need to collect certain materials AND EXP to level up properly, which then has you play a minigame and pay money to do that, then you actually have to manually advance your scenarios, all the while remember what goes well with what, between managing and leveling your skills, which also costs something, and needing to remember to talk to specific individuals, and then you're just about halfway there.

Yeah, that's a lot, my guy. But be a galaxy brain elitist, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

yorna

Apr 8, 2019
The game literally tells you what to eat if you interact with the bed, how'd you foken manage to miss it? :ROFLMAO::FacePalm::coffee:
It goes like this: Eat item>Bed>Door>Eat item>Bed>Door>Eat item. Etc.
maybe someone like me don't stop pressing enter or left click :BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes