xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
I quickly MTLd and formatted the H-Event guide from . Since its MTL I don't guarantee it's 100% accurate. It's missing append content too.
H-Event Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
H-Scene List
H ScenesConditions for Triggering
Goblin DefeatDefeat by an enemy in the Grief Forest
Roper DefeatDefeat by an enemy in the Noeto Jungle
Thief DefeatDefeat at the Thief's Hideout
Orc DefeatDefeat by an enemy in the Grudge Canyon
Riggle DefeatDefeat by the Giant Demon: Class M Riggle
Fling (Dungeon Appearance)Talk to the man who appears in the water collection area after having H with a frivolous man a certain number of times
Hot Springs (Downtown)Take a mixed bath after acquiring the skill of a mixed bathing girl
Sleep Rape (Archie's House)Sleep in the house located in downtown after renting it
Pick-up Artist (Underground City)Accept the invitation of the man in front of the area where the homeless are in the underground city
Wall Butt Trap (Underground City)Go to the other side of the wall in the underground city to retrieve an item
Hot Rabbit Customer ServiceWork at the Hot Rabbit in the underground city
Sexual Desire SexAfter walking a certain number of steps in the Aphrodisiac Pool in the Noeto Jungle with LIMIT2 or higher, return to the city.
Alcy MasturbationAfter acquiring the awakening skill for masturbation, examine the pink circle in your room.
Alcy♡3 UnlockLIMIT reaches 3.
Alcy♡4 UnlockLIMIT reaches 4.
Alcy♡5 UnlockLIMIT reaches 5.
Defeated by Breeding DossyLose a battle against Breeding Dossy.
Pomona Confinement (Full Process)Fail to escape during the confinement event with Frau.
Jeff, the GigoloHave Jeff, the Gigolo, hired and sleep at Alcy's house.
Momi, the GigoloHave Momi, the Gigolo, hired and sleep at Alcy's house.
Unom, the GigoloHave Unom, the Gigolo, hired and sleep at Alcy's house.
Guten the GigoloSleep at Alcy's house while hiring Guten the Gigolo.
Mazeo the GigoloSleep at Alcy's house while hiring Mazeo the Gigolo.
All day sex with the gigolosBuy a house in the noble district, learn the "All Day Sex" skill, and examine the pink circle.
Nampa (Surface Guild)Accept the invitation of a frivolous man near the guild.
Nampa (Noble District)Receive assistance from a man in the noble district park.
Uncle Unicorn (Noble District)Talk to the uncle in the noble district to trigger the event.
NurumnomchiReceive a massage at the massage parlor in the noble district.
Nampa (Fura Beach)Accept the invitation of a man on Fura Beach.
Brothel Lesson (Underground City)Work at the brothel in the underground city.
Nampa (Hula Beach)Accept the invitation from the man at Hula Beach.
Brothel Lesson (Underground City)Work at the brothel in the underground city.
Stay at Atsuo's HouseOccurs during the Atsuo event.
Colotte Bad EndExperience a bad end in Colotte's scenario.
Yornia's Past (Gang Rape)Occurs in Yornia's scenario on the first playthrough.
Yornia (Psy) Bad EndExperience a bad end in Psy's scenario.
Karen Bad EndExperience a bad end in Karen's scenario.
Pomona Confinement (Frau Solo)Occurs during the confinement event with Frau.
Atsuo EventProgress through events with Atsuo and reach the H ending.
Slut Transformation EndReach the 80th day without completing the deadline event in the LIMIT5 state.
Slut Transformation End (Dina Participation)Reach the slut transformation end while having reached a bad end in Dina's scenario.
Birth EndChoose to give birth during pregnancy and wait for a few days to pass.
Sex Slave EndReach the 100th day without fulfilling the conditions for the TRUE END.
Defeat EndDuring the final battle in the TRUE route, be brought to a critical climax by the super horny succubus.

Last edited:

zero6367

May 14, 2021
I'm confused, can anyone help me? I just finished ending A, got the save and everytime I load it the game tells me to load to day 61, I dont have any day 61 save, so how am i supposed to access the dlc or append content?

Reactions: kali7244

kalkaname

Dec 22, 2018
anyone having system crash when launching the game?? other games work fine but my pc just straight up crashes the moment i launch this game

4rturo47

Jun 29, 2023
I know i might sound at this point but could someone PLEASE upload a compressed version of this game.

yorna

Apr 8, 2019
anyone having system crash when launching the game?? other games work fine but my pc just straight up crashes the moment i launch this game
it's kinda weird bcs it's not a japanese version game :BootyTime: have you tried to suppres and redownload maybe it's bcs a corrupted file

Shikarr

Nov 11, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to use x-ray viewer? It sits in my inventory but I can't click it, and i didn't find anything related in recollection room.

yorna

Apr 8, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to use x-ray viewer? It sits in my inventory but I can't click it, and i didn't find anything related in recollection room.
equip it on your cell in spaces after the supports items

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
I'm confused, can anyone help me? I just finished ending A, got the save and everytime I load it the game tells me to load to day 61, I dont have any day 61 save, so how am i supposed to access the dlc or append content?
as far as I know, you need to talk to a sheep in a room (I don't know in which room. probably, in that room she sleeps in a tavern or in a room with a bunch of sheep in the right corner of the minimap). Also, do you mind sharing a save?

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes