Radience

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone knows where's the third candidate for Karen's date? the one after the flirty dude, i just can't find him and the game doesn't tell me if i need to progress main story further for the third candidate to spawn... (i just did the bandit cave) 1695541529885.png

Aug 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me where can i get book of heaven or craft one?
nvm, found it
Defeat the strongest version of dina aka daybreak something something

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There's more pregnancy in the DLC, after completing true end of base story if I remember correctly.
Is it monster pregnancy or still just human? Most of the ripped galleries are 100% only human birth.

Thanks for your info!

Aug 4, 2018
1695545115924.png Okay umm, i was about to finish the story so uhhh any fixes?
P.S. I think i fixed it by copying and changing the name of command 2 to command 3 and also xxx_2 xxx_3
P.S.S If you are at the end of final save, use the S skill and then continue again, after that reset or refresh the game by using F5

Last edited:

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Is it monster pregnancy or still just human? Most of the ripped galleries are 100% only human birth.

Thanks for your info!
It's established in the lore of the game that babies fathered by monsters will always be human. So beeing impregnated by monsters is a thing even in the base game but there isn't any monster pregnancy or birth, that's why you don't see any in the galleries.

Reactions: fyreant

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's established in the lore of the game that babies fathered by monsters will always be human. So beeing impregnated by monsters is a thing even in the base game but there isn't any monster pregnancy or birth, that's why you don't see any in the galleries.
Pregnancy is human only.
And yeah, you need to achieve the END A, which is "true end" first.
What a shame. Thanks for the info.

Jetejete

Dec 3, 2019
Help, i dont know how to progress this quest, it said i need to collect 5 phantom quart. got it, but after that what to do next
you need to speak to karen in the item shop
usually you'll need to report to her with "talk (main story progress)" when you did what the quest say

Reactions: Reversedh

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
?? The second message I see in this thread mentioning this, am I looking at a different girl somehow?
No, it means you're somehow looking differently at girls, having overexposed yourself to neotenic stylistics of Japanese comic books for too long and forgetting that adult women have different head-to-body proportions, are not half the size of a grown man and their cheeks are not so full of puppy fat and blushing easily. Also, they are not naïve virgins who experience sexual molestation before they've discovered masturbation.

And it's not that the graphic artist behind this game does not know how to draw grownups, because he does. Just have a look at other female characters shown in the previews for comparison between an adult, a young adult and a child who's just hitting puberty. The MC is between stage III and IV on a Tanner scale.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes