Calburn

Aug 15, 2019
I just noticed a small detail in the game that I feel is a very nice touch, did anyone else notice that the character sprite's clothing changes to match alcy's current level of clothing damage. For example at stage 1 clothing damage one of the sprite's breasts are visible, stage 2 both breasts are visible, stage 3 the sprite is down to her panties, and stage 4 naked.
I don't know if anyone else feels this way but for me those little details really make the game great.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
v1.03 Patch is out

Patch Updates Pray Game v1.03 is now available! Make sure to grab the latest patch from

v1.03 changelog:

-Fixed an issue with a bugged event in Hula Beach
-Fixed an overflowing line in one of Yorunia's scenes
-Fixed an overflowing line in a trophy hint
-Fixed a typo in the Under Development map in the Underground area
-Fixed typos in three skill descriptions
-Fixed some untranslated lines in one of Hajes' events
-Fixed some untranslated lines in an event in the Underground area
-Fixed a dialogue issue in one of Dina's events
-Fixed a misplaced graphic in a scene in the Beach House

BLASTEROID2nd

Mar 2, 2022
Word of advice: there should a guide in the game with hints how to achieve true end, which is required to access dlc/append story. Be sure to keep at least 2 saves and save often, especially before talking to main characters (those who can teach you more magic), because there are some choices that can make you "fail" their quest lines - you need good ending for all of them to achieve true end.
Thankfully, the guide should update each time you complete a side story for other characters so you know when you get proper ending.

There's more pregnancy in the DLC, after completing true end of base story if I remember correctly.

Different publishers, different version numbers. How many more years it will take before people will learn and stop asking the same questions every time?

I dunno. Maybe in some place where potatoes can be commonly found or bought - such as a market... He's not asking for some special potato after all so this quest is as simple as it seems.
btw. you have to complete this quest line to access true end so keep feeding them every day!
Oh hehehe, looks like I'll be speedrunning through all the dlc then. Thanks for the info.

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
After i Override the file with the 1.02 patch. I can't play it and get this error.
Does anyone know how to solved this problem
Please help, i wanna play it but now i can't.
Right now i can't download the previous version because my stupid wifi is error too and i don't have many data
Or send me your JS folder because i think the file who have problem is from JS folder like it's says in the image ( rpg_manager.js) maybe

BioHazard97

Aug 18, 2017
Why am i getting lectures on game theory from a hentai game ?! And why didnt it came out like a few years earlier when i needed the damn thing for uni smh..

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Whether she is loli or not depend how one define it tbh, but her age is actually mentioned if you touch the hypnotist one twice. Though it is censored as X5 iirc.
Oh! Well that settles it then! She's clearly 25! Right Kagura games? :censored:

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Slightly swamped currently so commenting to return when most glitches and patches have gone through.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Help, i dont know how to progress this quest, it said i need to collect 5 phantom quart. got it, but after that what to do next

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I don't know if the game is bugged or i'm doing something wrong.

Even after getting +10 good status value, I don't get a passive. Same at +30~, meanwhile Bad passive triggers right away at -10.

When trying to do the bar quest, the NPC doesn't hand you the costume (same for the sex bar) and soft locks you.

Will put the game on hold till these bugs get fixed.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
I don't know if the game is bugged or i'm doing something wrong.

Even after getting +10 good status value, I don't get a passive. Same at +30~, meanwhile Bad passive triggers right away at -10.

When trying to do the bar quest, the NPC doesn't hand you the costume (same for the sex bar) and soft locks you.

Will put the game on hold till these bugs get fixed.
That's not a bug. The guidebook specifically says you need to have 10+ good status value and THEN masturbate or have sex to get a good condition.

Speaking of, the guidebook does shed some light on a lot of game mechanics. It can be counter-intuitive at times, so I recommend checking it out if you're confused about something.

Also, the bar quest isn't a bug either. You need to talk to her, put on the waitress costume, and then talk to the customers in the bar. Though I agree, it's a bit unclear.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
how do u use seedlings ?
i got the pot from the old lady
idk where to use the pot
it said use it at home
nothing at the inn..

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes