easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Word of advice: there should a guide in the game with hints how to achieve true end, which is required to access dlc/append story. Be sure to keep at least 2 saves and save often, especially before talking to main characters (those who can teach you more magic), because there are some choices that can make you "fail" their quest lines - you need good ending for all of them to achieve true end.
Thankfully, the guide should update each time you complete a side story for other characters so you know when you get proper ending.
Ah the game that made me think it's pregnancy is a mechanic but it's sadly a game over
There's more pregnancy in the DLC, after completing true end of base story if I remember correctly.
Is this like, the most up to date version. Because I have a version [v2.15 + Append] and this one is [v1.01]
Different publishers, different version numbers. How many more years it will take before people will learn and stop asking the same questions every time?
where can I find the potato for the homeless?
I dunno. Maybe in some place where potatoes can be commonly found or bought - such as a market... He's not asking for some special potato after all so this quest is as simple as it seems.
btw. you have to complete this quest line to access true end so keep feeding them every day!

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Word of advice: there should a guide in the game with hints how to achieve true end, which is required to access dlc/append story. Be sure to keep at least 2 saves and save often, especially before talking to main characters (those who can teach you more magic), because there are some choices that can make you "fail" their quest lines - you need good ending for all of them to achieve true end.
Thankfully, the guide should update each time you complete a side story for other characters so you know when you get proper ending.

There's more pregnancy in the DLC, after completing true end of base story if I remember correctly.

Different publishers, different version numbers. How many more years it will take before people will learn and stop asking the same questions every time?

I dunno. Maybe in some place where potatoes can be commonly found or bought - such as a market... He's not asking for some special potato after all so this quest is as simple as it seems.
btw. you have to complete this quest line to access true end so keep feeding them every day!
No need to be snappy. Sometimes games are uploaded here that are actually previous versions.

yts1083

May 28, 2017
Is there any possibility to earn the passives from the beginning in-game?

Also, does the choice at the start matter at all? The one with who do would you value more...

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
No need to be snappy. Sometimes games are uploaded here that are actually previous versions.
Ok, sorry.
It's just tiring, because it happens every time and there's like 5 people asking the same question. It's a waste of time for them because the answer is already there and it takes less time to read one page of the thread than to write a post and wait for a reply. It's a waste of time for me too as I browse the thread looking for legitimate questions so I may offer some insight since I already played and finished the game multiple times.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, with a caveat. In he base game you can get pregnant at least once without locking yourself into any endings, although you can't give birth. There are ways of dealing with pregnancy more than once, but you have to find them. If you don't abort the baby, you will get one of the Endings to the game.

However, with the Append installed, as long as you've already played through a specific ending (sorry, can't remember which) then this issue doesn't apply, and you can even give birth without hitting a Game Ending iirc. (sorry, been a long time since I've played and looked into this game, so memory is not that great).
Sweet, thank you for the info. Yeah, I remember playing this when it first came out and I hated that you couldn't play all the content if you gave birth. I'm glad there is a way to unlock getting pegged and birth without punishment in the game, but idk if I have the time to try and find then get the ending I need for that. Still, that's nice to know.

Reactions: f9account

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any easy way to configure keyboard?

I press F1 but nothing showed up. Game option does not even have keyboard config. Tried to research a way change key then it turned out I gotta buy the whole freaking RPG maker MV project to even use a plugin (custom key plugin in this case).

I just need to change 1 keyboard and it's too costly...

Reactions: teddidiah

lilithh

Mar 28, 2020
I don't really understand this game, when I lost to the goblins it just send me back to town? but I found a cave that looks like a prison. Also theres no defeat scene with the goblins? meh

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
so just a quick question, since am used to the 0 key on the num pad to open and close the menu, it does not seem to work on the game, so any ideas on how to enable it in-game?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I've noticed a few posts calling this a "loli" game but I don't think it qualifies. I don't think it explicitly says anywhere exactly how old Arcie is, but she's got some pretty big boobs. Since she was graduating from a "magic academy" as of the beginning of the game that would presumably make her about 18 years old.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1.02 have not ol bugs fixed XD Screenshot 2023-09-23 182240.png
If this continues, I won't buy any more games because they keep leaving games defective. Either forgotten decensorship or serious bugs that are never fixed

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes