jasterx17

May 20, 2019
The append DLC is already included, if it wasn't there wouldn't be any Maniac difficulty to begin with, though honestly haven't gotten far enough to check if all of it works as a fair bit of the append is after the base story as far as i recall.
oh it does? Nice I can delete that post, thanks for telling me.

Mar 26, 2019
JP = Japanese.

What the person is saying is a lot of times the Base games get translated, but the DLC's don't and can only be played on the Japanese version of the game. However this time around the DLC was also translated, and thus can be played on the English version as well.

Yes, with a caveat. In he base game you can get pregnant at least once without locking yourself into any endings, although you can't give birth. There are ways of dealing with pregnancy more than once, but you have to find them. If you don't abort the baby, you will get one of the Endings to the game.

However, with the Append installed, as long as you've already played through a specific ending (sorry, can't remember which) then this issue doesn't apply, and you can even give birth without hitting a Game Ending iirc. (sorry, been a long time since I've played and looked into this game, so memory is not that great).
thanks.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Is this like, the most up to date version. Because I have a version [v2.15 + Append] and this one is [v1.01]

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
does anyone have a save before the branch A finale? I can't open the game mode with unlimited pregnancy in any way, please help (

Reactions: Shin09

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
How do i use the combat scene items? and does anyone have a save file with the zones actually unlocked?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shin09

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, I have to download the game and then the patch, or the game is already patched? Please, write the version of the game on the base game download...

llkkemods

Jun 4, 2018
Just want to ask, since the the pages doesnt have the tag. This game has multiple endings right? Can anyone give like a tldr what they are?

Also is it preferred to go ham on getting those lewd stats or pure/true end first?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
That's some big boob for a child
Well there's a term for that, "oppai loli", and "oppai" basically means "tiddies"

Although, while I've seen the game float around countless times, with a protagionist looking like that how deep are we into illegal territory? Never bothered to look deeper than store page descriptions

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone confirm if the story is similar to Dark Hero Party or not? Usually i'm down to some story that makes me want to kill everyone and then myself but lately not so much. I just want to see some lewds

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes