Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
JP = Japanese.

What the person is saying is a lot of times the Base games get translated, but the DLC's don't and can only be played on the Japanese version of the game. However this time around the DLC was also translated, and thus can be played on the English version as well.

Wasn't this the game that gave you a game over or locked you out of content if you got pregnant? :unsure:
Yes, with a caveat. In he base game you can get pregnant at least once without locking yourself into any endings, although you can't give birth. There are ways of dealing with pregnancy more than once, but you have to find them. If you don't abort the baby, you will get one of the Endings to the game.

However, with the Append installed, as long as you've already played through a specific ending (sorry, can't remember which) then this issue doesn't apply, and you can even give birth without hitting a Game Ending iirc. (sorry, been a long time since I've played and looked into this game, so memory is not that great).

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Guysss tell me where i can find the unicorn for the quest in noble district. I know it's somewhere inside guryev forest but i swear that thing is nowhere to be seen there

I've been holding on her virginity only for this quest dammit let me make her have lovey-dovey sex with someone on this island

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I bought the game this morning when it was released on Steam!

I had played the Japanese version before, but was fed up with the translation and especially the censorship.

I liked the story at first, but less so when she ends up in the other city.

I found the game really original, with mechanics specific to this game: when she's raped in the forest, she's sick for several days and depressed in her room, I'd never seen that in a game of its kind.

What bothers me is that it was U-ROOM who created this game, they're the ones who created one of the most frustrating games I've ever played "Dark Thug Hero" ("Dark Hero Party" at Kagura) in which the MC's childhood sweetheart and friend ends up with the villain of the story and everyone turns against him except the princess who's always loved him and the dragon girl who offered to help him.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Wow it's finally here, still worth it to wait all that time to play it.
I think it's worth buying on Steam... but I'm afraid of the ending. If it's like Dark Hero Party, I'll be very angry after a few hours because it'll make me want to murder everyone in the game lol.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
Damn, patch v1.02 already out lol

Pray Game v1.02 is now available! Make sure to grab the latest patch from

v1.02 changelog:

```-Fixed various typos in the opening and the tutorial battles
-Fixed various overflows in item descriptions
-Fixed various overflows when chatting with Dina
-Updated the credits```
Does it fix bug when you win the fight at the beach ?
i get black screen once you are teleported back to the beach.
1695465051787.png

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019

According to DLSite, there is an Append + Last Story available, but it seems Kagura decided not to include it yet so that they can charge us later...

Can you confirm if it's included or not?

In Samurai Vandalism, Kagura released all the after stories and ending into the game, so we didn't have to wait and pay for additional content even thought the game was more expansive.

I really hope this Pray Game version translated and edited by Kagura include all the content available in the ~Append + Last story~...

Hope someone can confirm it!

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

According to DLSite, there is an Append + Last Story available, but it seems Kagura decided not to include it yet so that they can charge us later...

Can you confirm if it's included or not?

In Samurai Vandalism, Kagura released all the after stories and ending into the game, so we didn't have to wait and pay for additional content even thought the game was more expansive.

I really hope this Pray Game version translated and edited by Kagura include all the content available in the ~Append + Last story~...

Hope someone can confirm it!
From what i know, we do have this append already in the game, everything should be here

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
is sensitivity supposed to start at 100 for everything if you didnt choose high sensitivity at the start of the game?

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes