Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
hmm not usually into these kind of genres but look nice to try
btw... why the patch is half the size of the game. i though i download the wrong file xD

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Guysss tell me where i can find the unicorn for the quest in njoble district. I know it's somewhere inside guryev forest but i swear that thing is nowhere to be seen there

j
I've been holding on her virginity only for this quest dammit let me make her have lovey-dovey sex with someone on this island
in first area there is a way to the left, you need the advanced passive jump skill tho to reach the unicorn

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Can i get a save?
Is pregnancy possible ?
Can i avoid NTR?
Can i have 60 bucks ?

Thanks for uploading this in it's full uncensored glory man. Tonight i'm eating good.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So, I have to download the game and then the patch, or the game is already patched? Please, write the version of the game on the base game download...
Game is patched the patch file is for those who already have the game and just want to update without having to download the whole damn game again. It is for convenience, not a requirement.

Dec 7, 2018
I'm still haven't recovered from UROOM's infamous game, Dark Hero Party. I hope this game is a masterpiece unlike the first game that made us depressed with tragic plot for Imos.
same im a bit unsure if I should play it if it's anything like Dark Hero Party that game was pure torture. Straight up hard to finish.

Reactions: Natsu40

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
aaaaand a freaking child as protagonist...
Are we looking at the same screens? I haven't played the game but what are you referring to? The protagonist's build seems like any number of women in their early 20s I've seen. And if you compare the face from the milf type character in the 2nd screen to the MC in the 3rd screen its basically the same. Especially if you consider that most of these games are made in Japan, where women on average are smaller and more petite than most western countries. This protag seems a lot more realistic than the women with huge knockers and tiny waists.

Last edited:

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Just wondering, does the first choice you make between "valuing yourself" and "valuing your friend" actually do anything, or is it just a flavor thing with no consequences whatsoever?

Reactions: yts1083
4.60 star(s) 33 Votes