Totti000

May 4, 2022
I've noticed a few posts calling this a "loli" game but I don't think it qualifies. I don't think it explicitly says anywhere exactly how old Arcie is, but she's got some pretty big boobs. Since she was graduating from a "magic academy" as of the beginning of the game that would presumably make her about 18 years old.
As far as my experience on this site goes, some people would call a loli my chair, my cat and my dead 1.90m grandpa

Armchair

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone up to share info?
1. I got the flower pot and tons of seeds while looking for vitality grass:
1) How do you use the pot? Can't do anything with it in the inventory nor in the house or inn.
2) Is crafting womb repairers and getting the 10K treatment even worth it? I want to get rid of 3 bad passives and so far after 4 treatments nothing has happened.

2. How do you complete Colotte's puzzle, the one about making an "8" by running around 2 rocks in a desolate place? I checked the desert and the forest and nothing.. Is it in some future area?

I haven't progressed the story yet and have been farming/running around and getting raped couple of times, just got the event which unlocks the desert area. If the answer to everything is to progress the story then maybe someone can answer. Also the cutscene on 5th day which unlocked the desert, will some story aspects going to keep progressing on their own even though I haven't progressed the main story at the item shop yet (the one where you have to find 5 thingies in the forest)?

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
wake me up in 2 months when they bother fixing some of the problematic bugs, I'm tired of kagura doing this with every release

Reactions: bazelgeuse

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I've noticed a few posts calling this a "loli" game but I don't think it qualifies. I don't think it explicitly says anywhere exactly how old Arcie is, but she's got some pretty big boobs. Since she was graduating from a "magic academy" as of the beginning of the game that would presumably make her about 18 years old.
18??? Ok :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrayGame-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Anyone up to share info?
1) How do you use the pot? Can't do anything with it in the inventory nor in the house or inn.
2) Is crafting womb repairers and getting the 10K treatment even worth it? I want to get rid of 3 bad passives and so far after 4 treatments nothing has happened.

2. How do you complete Colotte's puzzle, the one about making an "8" by running around 2 rocks in a desolate place? I checked the desert and the forest and nothing.. Is it in some future area?

I haven't progressed the story yet and have been farming/running around and getting raped couple of times, just got the event which unlocks the desert area. If the answer to everything is to progress the story then maybe someone can answer. Also the cutscene on 5th day which unlocked the desert, will some story aspects going to keep progressing on their own even though I haven't progressed the main story at the item shop yet (the one where you have to find 5 thingies in the forest)?
to solver colotte's puzzle about the 8 you need to go there
1695507588436.png
enter here
1695507627587.png
found this big rock and run across it, I'm not sure of how you should "draw" the eight by moving, but after a few tries you should get it right and then a fight will trigger
1695507640918.png

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Anyone up to share info?

to use the pot you need to either buy or rent this house
1695507780087.png
and then inside it you will have your pot here
1695507803932.png

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Anyone up to share info?

crafting the womb is only required if you want to get of severe bad status, the one who have this symbol that I forgot the name
1695507908674.png

Reactions: Armchair

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I mean, on a site like this it's no big deal, I'm just stating the apparent facts in case anyone decides to add "loli" tag which would be misleading.

Karen does have an explicit age (25) and she's seemingly the same size as Arcie. There's a couple of dialogues where Arcie says "I'm an adult" or something similar. Although, in fairness, there are a few characters who comment that she's short...

Last edited:

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I mean, on a site like this it's no big deal, I'm just stating the apparent facts in case anyone decides to add "loli" tag which would be misleading.

Karen does have an explicit age (25) and she's seemingly the same size as Arcie. There's a couple of dialogues where Arcie says "I'm an adult" or something similar. Although, in fairness, there are a few characters who comment that she's short...
Welp is up to u mate, age doesn't matter for me although those are fiction character

Feb 28, 2022
Word of advice: there should a guide in the game with hints how to achieve true end, which is required to access dlc/append story. Be sure to keep at least 2 saves and save often, especially before talking to main characters (those who can teach you more magic), because there are some choices that can make you "fail" their quest lines - you need good ending for all of them to achieve true end.
Thankfully, the guide should update each time you complete a side story for other characters so you know when you get proper ending.

There's more pregnancy in the DLC, after completing true end of base story if I remember correctly.

Different publishers, different version numbers. How many more years it will take before people will learn and stop asking the same questions every time?

I dunno. Maybe in some place where potatoes can be commonly found or bought - such as a market... He's not asking for some special potato after all so this quest is as simple as it seems.
btw. you have to complete this quest line to access true end so keep feeding them every day!

You mean feeding the homeless only 5 days like the quest says, right?

Reactions: eternian

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Whether she is loli or not depend how one define it tbh, but her age is actually mentioned if you touch the hypnotist one twice. Though it is censored as X5 iirc.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes