TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
No, it means you're somehow looking differently at girls, having overexposed yourself to neotenic stylistics of Japanese comic books for too long and forgetting that adult women have different head-to-body proportions, are not half the size of a grown man and their cheeks are not so full of puppy fat and blushing easily. Also, they are not naïve virgins who experience sexual molestation before they've discovered masturbation.

And it's not that the graphic artist behind this game does not know how to draw grownups, because he does. Just have a look at other female characters shown in the previews for comparison between an adult, a young adult and a child who's just hitting puberty. The MC is between stage III and IV on a Tanner scale.
Tanner scale? On that metric the MC's curves alone would put her at fully mature, placing her as someone who doesn't fit anywhere in a human-based analysis. These are cartoons with exaggerated features, it's fruitless to bring up proportions in a vacuum like that, or did we take a wrong turn at the dimensional crossroads into the reality where humans had eyeballs that take up half the space of their faces?

I thought it had long been understood that "cute" doesn't equal "loli", there's a whole checklist of physical traits relative to each other that decide what a person "is" and slamming the loli button as soon as we hit "those aren't the real 1-to-8 head to body ratios of a real adult human being" is jumping the gun so hard we've crossed the finish line the day before the race was even scheduled. Otherwise we'd be calling Mrs. Incredible, the poster girl of cartoon MILFs, a loli because of the way her proportions, especially her head size, are shifted, and I think we can all agree that'd be dumb.

Last edited:

pestmarke

Apr 1, 2018
i cant finish the first synthesis shop quest even though i have the materials even started a new file to see if i just fucked something up but, no, alice just keeps saying lets collect the ingredients

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
does v1.03 make it more worse then previews version or not?
Explain what you mean by "Previews version" did you mean Previous version? If so, then I don't know, I haven't played the game. I usually just upload and then forget about it lol. I would assume so but who knows its Kagura Games. The final product always looks like shit on release.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Explain what you mean by "Previews version" did you mean Previous version? If so, then I don't know, I haven't played the game. I usually just upload and then forget about it lol. I would assume so but who knows its Kagura Games. The final product always looks like shit on release.
"v1.02" I also remember that they forgot put some scene or random bug on other game like "dark hero party" and "Loretta's Brand New Job" and not fixing until now

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Looks like the first items you're supposed to collect are bugged.
After the 5th quartz gets stolen there's none left on any map to finish the quest.

You actually do get the 5th despite it supposedly being stolen, then have to go and do a status report at Karen.

Last edited:

Maria Waller

Jul 27, 2017
The issue with 0 on the numpad not working unless used with shift can ironically be fixed by disabling the numpad with the num key by the way

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
when i can buy the big house?

is there any item guide or something? It is hard to find item to complete the quest

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes