Norpham

Dec 17, 2022
Anyone figured out how to the Ending A (True Ending), True Ending Guide 1 says to Acquire the "Adventure Starts" trophy and select View Opening & Tutorial" option and clear Grim's scenario lv.1, somehow I don't have that trophy and don't see that option anywhere. I have all the other requirements for the True Ending. Didn't even realize I wouldn't get it until day 100 and got Ending C, was like wtf.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I'm confused, can anyone help me? I just finished ending A, got the save and everytime I load it the game tells me to load to day 61, I dont have any day 61 save, so how am i supposed to access the dlc or append content?
Can you share your save?

Reactions: bro111

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I'll... wait a few more days. for a u-room game this is way too vanilla.

I was even looking forward to this game's take on prisoner dilemma. especially when it hinted that indoctrination centers aka schools are just there to exploit students by the rich elite. that shit was real. I knew schools are not in our best interest. no wonder I dropped out.

but of course hindered by grind grind grind.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Except the Bad States aren't what you're imagining, they are things like "MC gets horny faster" or "MC's clothes can rip more easily" -- basically all of the Bad States (all the ones I've gotten so far anyway) are just more ways to speed up H-scene progression. They aren't actual STDs, lol
It was just a first impression, no need to take it overly seriously.
But my point still stands.
If, for example, you're not into preggo, then debuffs that increase the chance of pregnancy will be nothing but a bag of std's.
If, for example, you're not into bdsm, then debuffs that make it easier for enemies to restrict her will be nothing but nuisance as well.

And so on.
But again they are relatively easy to remove so not a big deal overall but still will be a bit annoying if you want to fuck monsters without having to deal with a particular debuff. I wish you could select which ones you want the monsters to apply and which ones you don't.
A bit of an oversight on the dev side i guess. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: aifman7

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone figured out how to the Ending A (True Ending), True Ending Guide 1 says to Acquire the "Adventure Starts" trophy and select View Opening & Tutorial" option and clear Grim's scenario lv.1, somehow I don't have that trophy and don't see that option anywhere. I have all the other requirements for the True Ending. Didn't even realize I wouldn't get it until day 100 and got Ending C, was like wtf.
you can start a new game and play the tutorial to get the trophy, and then went back to your original save iirc

Norpham

Dec 17, 2022
you can start a new game and play the tutorial to get the trophy, and then went back to your original save iirc
Thanks I'll give that a try, though I could have sworn I played through the tutorial but whatever.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
There's a whole wikipedia about all the game mechanics right in the game, yet the quest log looks like this :HideThePain:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Can someone help a fellow dumbass if there's a way to read again about what materials I need for this, and how do I "create" stuff?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Also, does the choice at the start matter at all? The one with who do would you value more...
I'd like to know as well, as it's been a long time since I've played this game... and iirc it doesn't have any effect whatsoever, but I could also be misremembering.

IIRC the only important part of the "Tutorial", other than the basic game & story info you get from it, is getting the trophy for having done it which is needed for the 'True End' I believe. I could be wrong on both counts tho. *shrugs*

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
I triggered it when talking to him with 3 hearts and 5000 eros.
It seems like it has to be a safe day, and you can't have raw sex with him otherwise.
I did have a BAD status that can increase the chance of getting pregnant even in safe days. Is it why the event aren't triggered?

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
ummm, So I tried to decrypt the sound effect and there are definately the moaning sound there, why dont they appear in sex scene??? Was it the same with the JP version, or is it bugged?

Screenshot_28.png

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
ppl talking about getting restrained and i’m like “does nobody read all the skills once over? like, there’s literally a 20 tp skill that prevents all lewd actions for 2 turns lmfao, how are you getting restrained without wanting to?”

i do think that the initial quest could give a hint after some number of days cuz i missed one of the quartzes and had no clue where to look lol

fyi, literally playing on severe. bosses are *not* hp sponges, if you don’t overlevel like crazy. anyways yall would die to an actually sadistic game like funger 1 lol

namefirstlastx

Dec 6, 2017
So cleared the Append and earned a title screen change. However it seems like you cannot NG+ off of an Append clear which is a shame since I wanted to carry over my levels and all those rare crafting materials. Especially since I wanted to go back and get the rest of the endings off of that save.

As of 1.05, you can now NG+ off an Append clear. This is a 5/5 game in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: aifman7

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
So I'm running into a wall playing on the hardest difficulty. See, on maniac difficulty, advancing a character's story takes 40 energy instead of 20. Unfortunately, this means you go into the "fatigued" state immediately after beginning a character's story.

For most quests, this is only mildly annoying, since I can just start them and have lowered stamina the next day. But for Yorunia's first quest, you need to start it, which takes 40 energy, and then fight a bunch of monsters in a fatigued state you can't avoid. And if you don't do this quest, you don't get the water element, which is absolutely crucial for boss fights in the early game.

The only solution to this would be finding max energy raising items. Anyone know where I can get those?

abao

Mar 20, 2018
So I'm running into a wall playing on the hardest difficulty. See, on maniac difficulty, advancing a character's story takes 40 energy instead of 20. Unfortunately, this means you go into the "fatigued" state immediately after beginning a character's story.

For most quests, this is only mildly annoying, since I can just start them and have lowered stamina the next day. But for Yorunia's first quest, you need to start it, which takes 40 energy, and then fight a bunch of monsters in a fatigued state you can't avoid. And if you don't do this quest, you don't get the water element, which is absolutely crucial for boss fights in the early game.

The only solution to this would be finding max energy raising items. Anyone know where I can get those?
Just flee. You can pass through enemies that you fled from for a few seconds.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes