RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for working on a translation which includes the added DLC! One question however, were the food buffs not translated properly at the restaurant? Most of the foods don't list the added buff except for two, which i don't think is right, as sandwiches give a ATK buff and TP increase, but there's no mention of it in the text.

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Thank you for working on a translation which includes the added DLC! One question however, were the food buffs not translated properly at the restaurant? Most of the foods don't list the added buff except for two, which i don't think is right, as sandwiches give a ATK buff and TP increase, but there's no mention of it in the text.
You're welcome, thanks for letting me know i will look up into this tommorow because i'm about to sleep.

Mar 21, 2019
yeah i did all of this and it still says collect 5 crystals
Try making a new save and redoing all of those steps. The start isn't much to go through, even on maniac mode. If it still happens, make sure you have 5 "phantom crystals" in your inventory (4th tab, in case you can't find it), making sure you're on translation V3 (Base game they added isn't updated), and also not selling the yugdranium you're given after speaking to "Karen" with "Progress Report". Also, make sure you have 1000 gold, you can't do the synthesis without money.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
Try making a new save and redoing all of those steps. The start isn't much to go through, even on maniac mode. If it still happens, make sure you have 5 "phantom crystals" in your inventory (4th tab, in case you can't find it), making sure you're on translation V3 (Base game they added isn't updated), and also not selling the yugdranium you're given after speaking to "Karen" with "Progress Report". Also, make sure you have 1000 gold, you can't do the synthesis without money.
i did start a new game and was able to get past it, i guess it was glitched some how

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Download Translation V3:
Download Game (Old v1 translation):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would recommend fixing the spacing on this stat. It is flowing behind the breast condition stat. Also that variable is untranslated. If you are having problems with it I can take a look myself, just forgot where that variable lives in the game so it might take me awhile lol

1644030298490.png

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
I would recommend fixing the spacing on this stat. It is flowing behind the breast condition stat. Also that variable is untranslated. If you are having problems with it I can take a look myself, just forgot where that variable lives in the game so it might take me awhile lol

View attachment 1635162
I want to (and i have it already translated but i don't know if it will break something), but T++ doesn't allow me to inject translation. T++ flagging it(cell) as game script or something similar and due to that i can't inject it. Also these variables are present in Map files.

Edit: Thanks

Last edited:

Katheath

Dec 1, 2019
I select the unlimited day option and i just keep grinding until i just get some scene when the day pass by,did it affect the game play or story line? Is that ok for me to just going day by day because I'm not fond of force to do quest as fast as possible during specific days,I just want to slowly enjoy it.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
this game has good gameplay and good corruption i just wish the battle animations consisted of more than one animation/grapple

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Download Translation V3:
Download Game (Old v1 translation):

Your translation is good enough, the problem is there a lot of just missing text in dialogues and not translated that influent the story.
Idk if is the translation that broke the game or the game don't have quest log for the main quests, which is absurd because I couldn't proceed the game talking with eeryone and making everything possible.

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Your translation is good enough, the problem is there a lot of just missing text in dialogues and not translated that influent the story.
Idk if is the translation that broke the game or the game don't have quest log for the main quests, which is absurd because I couldn't proceed the game talking with eeryone and making everything possible.
Thnaks, i know about that (for example in some scenarios there just no text(or it's untranslated) for example Jornia scenario)

For quests it can be Memory -> Quest in menu. Also there is untranslated hints?(in not sure) under buttons in menu Next goal, but due to some bug(i assume) in T++ i can't inject translation (i probalby need to use other tool or ask dreamsavior about that)

Edit: Okey i looked up in trans file and i have no clue what happened, sorry about that
zaSLyyS7.png

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Any way to restore virginity?
Idk think so, you will force to lose your virginity when achieving 3 ❤ in the cutscene. You can use this to edit save.

Thnaks, i know about that (for example in some scenarios there just no text(or it's untranslated) for example Jornia scenario)

For quests it can be Memory -> Quest in menu. Also there is untranslated hints?(in not sure) under buttons in menu Next goal, but due to some bug(i assume) in T++ i can't inject translation (i probalby need to use other tool or ask dreamsavior about that)

Edit: Okey i looked up in trans file and i have no clue what happened, sorry about that
View attachment 1640141
There is missing texts. But there is no quest log for the main quests, only for side quests. When I talk to the NPCs and forgot what they said, talking again doesn't appear any hint. So you have to reload and old save to understand them. Idk if this is how the game is or a translation broke the logs.

Reactions: f9account

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

View attachment 1640141
Common Google translate / T++ hijinks. Sometimes the program just decides to ignore text or change shit it shouldn't. Prime example of why the program is garbage and nobody should use it IMHO. Easiest solution is just replace it manually since you have the original Japanese to work with.

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Idk think so, you will force to lose your virginity when achieving 3 ❤ in the cutscene. You can use this to edit save.

There is missing texts. But there is no quest log for the main quests, only for side quests. When I talk to the NPCs and forgot what they said, talking again doesn't appear any hint. So you have to reload and old save to understand them. Idk if this is how the game is or a translation broke the logs.
The message logs are in game, and the key is Q/W, if it isn't working (somehow) you can use Hook
But yeah there is this Next goal and i think that is main quests hint. I will try somehow fix it.

Reactions: Sirisak76

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Common Google translate / T++ hijinks. Sometimes the program just decides to ignore text or change shit it shouldn't. Prime example of why the program is garbage and nobody should use it IMHO. Easiest solution is just replace it manually since you have the original Japanese to work with.
Thanks for the information.
Probably i will replace it manually and maybe in free time write some small alternative for T++ (If i even can do it).

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks for the reply above regarding virginity.

For pregnancy, is it only human, or any monsters? I got her pregnant from a roper but it was just a human in the end...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for the information.
Probably i will replace it manually and maybe in free time write some small alternative for T++ (If i even can do it).
It should be fine even using T++ if you just manually translate the lines using like deepL on your browser and just put it in to the box manually. Like I said the program has problems but you can probably work around them. :)

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks for the reply above regarding virginity.

For pregnancy, is it only human, or any monsters? I got her pregnant from a roper but it was just a human in the end...
You're welcome. I think there is Goblin in Jornia shop that can switch pregnancy for monsters. (I'm not 100% sure)

Reactions: f9account
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote