RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Oh but Doesn't that already have the dlc? It was mentioned on his post and how do i know If I have or installed the dlc?
Does the DLC only appear on the post game? You mean this patch?
View attachment 1651603

And By the way The dialogues is it machine translation or edited?
Link that i provided is already with dlc, about the dlsite version it's seperate, about gameplay i didn't know much, no this is for dlc i think, i talked about this

It's mtl (google)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Link that i provided is already with dlc, about the dlsite version it's seperate, about gameplay i didn't know much, no this is for dlc i think, i talked about this

It's mtl (google)
You mean this one has the DLC?

Download Game (Old v1 translation):

But didn't you said that It's not full game?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yes it has dlc(1.04). It's game + dlc but with old mtl
No? i think
Ah I see then I just need to apply the Translation V4 to the old V1 right? By the way Are you editing the dialogues in this one? Or Are you working on another game?

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Ah I see then I just need to apply the Translation V4 to the old V1 right? By the way Are you editing the dialogues in this one? Or Are you working on another game?
Yes, no all of translations are mtl(Google). At this time no, maybe in future when i done with this game.

Freshmeat09

Apr 28, 2020
Download Translation V4:
Download Game (Old v1 translation):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the memory menu that was translated before now won't translate after the v4 patch

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
People still translating this huge game? Respect. But the translations i've seen so far are really low and unpolished. I mean... come on... stuff like "Butt Experiecence" - really? REALLY? Just translate it to something like "Analsex" or "Analsex XP" or even just "Anal XP" or something - dunno why everyone does this mistake in games with stats like this. Mouth Experience, Butt Experience... it's called "Oral, Vaginal, Anal..." etc.

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
People still translating this huge game? Respect. But the translations i've seen so far are really low and unpolished. I mean... come on... stuff like "Butt Experiecence" - really? REALLY? Just translate it to something like "Analsex" or "Analsex XP" or even just "Anal XP" or something - dunno why everyone does this mistake in games with stats like this. Mouth Experience, Butt Experience... it's called "Oral, Vaginal, Anal..." etc.
thanks, this translation is just mtl without edit but for new version of the game i trying to edit some of texts to loo more "natural" but i don't know how it's going to look bcause english is not my native language

Sep 21, 2021
Kagura translation is not that good.
I dunno, I have no complaints about their translations, only the technical bugs in their releases. The reason why the whole thing amuses me is because by picking up games they are deterring fan-translations and after that there's that radio silence for months or even years before the game finally releases. I wish they'd take some notes from Shiravune and pop out releases the moment they publicly announce them, but alas.

I can only pray Celesphonia will get released before I die of old age.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote