RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
It should be fine even using T++ if you just manually translate the lines using like deepL on your browser and just put it in to the box manually. Like I said the program has problems but you can probably work around them. :)

Thats right, but it wont fix all problems tho. I tried in many ways (even editing parser code but due to lack of js skills i failed). And thanks, but my patience it's gone and i'm sitting in sublime replacing text manually xd.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hmm, no luck finding this goblin. I tried this guy but nothing happened:

1644283559924.png

Edit - Going through the unlocked gallery, it seems like human birth is the only CG? Is that accurate?

Last edited:

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Hmm, no luck finding this goblin. I tried this guy but nothing happened:

View attachment 1640907

Edit - Going through the unlocked gallery, it seems like human birth is the only CG? Is that accurate?
Idk, you can check by decrypting images. And sorry for incorrect information, the goblin that i talked about switches the counting monsters as experienced people.

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Download Translation V3.5:
Download Game (Old v1 translation):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
To clarify, it is the restaurant (Eat-in order, not takeout order), but it does work, just doesn't state buffs/debuffs for most of the foods, and i'm pretty sure the text that can be shown isn't fitting in the text box. Not sure about how you'd fix it though.

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
To clarify, it is the restaurant (Eat-in order, not takeout order), but it does work, just doesn't state buffs/debuffs for most of the foods, and i'm pretty sure the text that can be shown isn't fitting in the text box. Not sure about how you'd fix it though.
Oh so there is more lines, i should have checked trans file sorry about that and thanks for explanation. I will try fixing it in 4.0 update.

Reactions: EnigmaticEctasy

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Download Translation V4:
Download Game (Old v1 translation):

Last edited:

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Does this work with the latest version of the game and its Last Story DLC?
I don't know what is latest version of game and dlc. But translation is made for Game(2.15) and DLC(1.04)

Edit: When i created translation latest version was 2.15 for game and 1.04 for dlc, so it should work but i'm not sure.
Edit 2: I do some research, and it will not work, if i have correct information latest version of dlc is 1.06 and 1.13 patch ( )

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
If i understood correctly you already have game(2.15) + dlc(1.00), so you can only download translation and it should work.
So a question do we need to download the Old v1 translation? then use the latest patch to apply that to the V1 Is this correct?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
So a question do we need to download the Old v1 translation? then use the latest patch to apply that to the V1 Is this correct?
It's only here for game files (For people who doesn't have game), you can use original game instaed if you want to. (But have in mind that translation was made for 2.15 game and 1.04 dlc version).

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It's only here for game files (For people who doesn't have game), you can use original game instaed if you want to. (But have in mind that translation was made for 2.15 game and 1.04 dlc version).
Then what version is this Old v1 translation? Where Can I download the original game?

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It's game but with old translation. Just try do some searching. (Translations has backup archive)
Also you can buy game and dlc on dlsite
I actually buyed it before but it was expensive so that's why I'm downloading it now does this work?

I've just got to apply the version 4 after that right?

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
I actually buyed it before but it was expensive so that's why I'm downloading it now does this work?

I've just got to apply the version 4 after that right?
It should work, but i'm not sure. (But you need to apply latest patch for game from ci-en (i'm not sure if dlsite version is already patched)) and you need dlc(1.04)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It should work, but i'm not sure. (But you need to apply latest patch for game from ci-en (i'm not sure if dlsite version is already patched)) and you need dlc(1.04)
Oh but Doesn't that already have the dlc? It was mentioned on his post and how do i know If I have or installed the dlc?
Does the DLC only appear on the post game? You mean this patch?
1644782206903.png

And By the way The dialogues is it machine translation or edited?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote