Others Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I don't get it... I keep falling off the map at the very beginning, when I jump down where trains are and go to the right side. What am I supposed to do in this game? :v
@Edit: I was able to pass it to some lone guy where there's no point of return. Wow... Is that all?

jackmutton

Aug 12, 2017
So few games like this now, had to try. The animation is pretty good, but everything else needs some serious work. It's like there is no collision detection in certain parts and as mentioned in other posts it either loops around or if you go through the trains, drops you into the merciless void. It has potential but it'll probably be a long while before it's completely realized.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
So few games like this now, had to try. The animation is pretty good, but everything else needs some serious work. It's like there is no collision detection in certain parts and as mentioned in other posts it either loops around or if you go through the trains, drops you into the merciless void. It has potential but it'll probably be a long while before it's completely realized.
Wait, so there is actually another way besides trains?

jackmutton

Aug 12, 2017
Wait, so there is actually another way besides trains?
When the game starts, go right until you get to the vent. kick the vent (standing kick, not crouching) and after three hits it should break. Crawl through and you can climb the ladder, but you might get stuck on the ladder so I recommend just double jumping onto either ledge.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
When the game starts, go right until you get to the vent. kick the vent (standing kick, not crouching) and after three hits it should break. Crawl through and you can climb the ladder, but you might get stuck on the ladder so I recommend just double jumping onto either ledge.
Oh wow... I would've never guessed that way. Thanks for the info, i will give it a shot!

jackmutton

Aug 12, 2017
how find the red key, and the iron pipe, realy lost here XD
The pipe should be there when you break the vent, just walk over it. The red key is a little tricky, you have to go left when you go up the ladder, into the bar. Talk to bartender, the go right and press "E" to enter the door. Go up the stairs and enter that door. Then go all the way to the right and attempt to jump over the hatch (it's bugged pretty bad, so you either fall through the closed hatch or get stuck on top of the ladder). If you make it, you should find the red key next to the body.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
The pipe should be there when you break the vent, just walk over it. The red key is a little tricky, you have to go left when you go up the ladder, into the bar. Talk to bartender, the go right and press "E" to enter the door. Go up the stairs and enter that door. Then go all the way to the right and attempt to jump over the hatch (it's bugged pretty bad, so you either fall through the closed hatch or get stuck on top of the ladder). If you make it, you should find the red key next to the body.
I just can't believe how buggy this game is so We need to trick most of things over... I mean, c'mon, even the first game I've created wasn't this buggy xD

Jun 19, 2017
THE HELL how to play this game LOL
There is rather spartanic description in the folder. There you can see the controls.
-At the beginning go to the far right and kick the vent ("X").
-Then go up the ladder to the next floor. (You can try to bug through the hatch too)
-On the right side is a male worker, you can kill him or get pleasured by him (just press "Q" infront of him)
.There is a shop on the right in which a female worker is, you get ammunition from here and a weapon behind her
-Next is the left, there is a dog ("Q" for pleasure) and a door at the end
-Press "E" when infront of the door
-You can talk to the barkeeper or not
-Behind the barkeeper is a door, go through it
-Go to far right into the security room and grab the card, beware of ladder hatch (you might bug on it or on the ladder itself)
-Pull down the lever on the right
-Now go back to start and then you can go into the next station

Here it always bugs out for me, I always fall through the ground. GL

EDIT: Okay, figured it out, you can double jump. :)

catcat221

Jan 27, 2019
There is rather spartanic description in the folder. There you can see the controls.
-At the beginning go to the far right and kick the vent ("X").
-Then go up the ladder to the next floor. (You can try to bug through the hatch too)
-On the right side is a male worker, you can kill him or get pleasured by him (just press "Q" infront of him)
.There is a shop on the right in which a female worker is, you get ammunition from here and a weapon behind her
-Next is the left, there is a dog ("Q" for pleasure) and a door at the end
-Press "E" when infront of the door
-You can talk to the barkeeper or not
-Behind the barkeeper is a door, go through it
-Go to far right into the security room and grab the card, beware of ladder hatch (you might bug on it or on the ladder itself)
-Pull down the lever on the right
-Now go back to start and then you can go into the next station

Here it always bugs out for me, I always fall through the ground. GL

EDIT: Okay, figured it out, you can double jump. :)
thank bro

xeripo

Mar 20, 2019
0.8 doesn't have a pause menu or access to the settings, is this just me or is anyone else having this problem?

Johnathon759

Mar 5, 2019
What the heck are the controls for this game? I can't get past the dog room at the start of the game.. Not sure what I'm supposed to do.. But I can't seem to progress any further..

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018

One thing I should note, since it took me a while to figure out
Once you get the key, pull the lever, go back to the start, go down the ladder and through the doors of the trains to progress, and find our purple shirted puppy pal and the cafeteria with the game's newest enemy (who doesn't have any H Animations yet)

Have fun everyone and please support the

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Odd how the latest demo is public, while the ones prior to this one have been patron exclusive. Not complaining, though.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes