TheOneTrueFusion

Feb 27, 2022
for some reason the fact that the game came out in 2009 makes me feel really sad, like it's a really old game, probably somebodies favourite (not for the sex either) and it has been since the game came out

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
for some reason the fact that the game came out in 2009 makes me feel really sad, like it's a really old game, probably somebodies favourite (not for the sex either) and it has been since the game came out
VNDB says it was released in 2007. Dunno why the special edition release date is listed in the OP instead

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Honestly... with how the fandisc has you cuck the MC from each of these games... I just can't play these ones :BootyTime:

Like, I ain't into being cucked man. And knowing that these MCs get cucked by the fandisc... it just don't feel right playing them.

context: in fandisc, the MC gets taken to their world which they all exist in the same one, and has to impregnate certain LIs from each game to leave. (hence cucking the MCs of each of the games).

• Sad
Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Note: One of the routes (Harem route) may crash the game.
I am in pain here. this looked good, but the only route I want is unplayable.
Honestly... with how the fandisc has you cuck the MC from each of these games... I just can't play these ones :BootyTime:

Like, I ain't into being cucked man. And knowing that these MCs get cucked by the fandisc... it just don't feel right playing them.

context: in fandisc, the MC gets taken to their world which they all exist in the same one, and has to impregnate certain LIs from each game to leave. (hence cucking the MCs of each of the games).
sadness.
I have seen it several times, and I hate it.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Fandiscs are just that, though. Fandiscs. Meant more towards selling an IP for more hits than continuing a story. Might as well be non-canon given the crazy fantastical nature of Swan Nakadashi Paradise.

Reactions: Cutefunniness

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So not just are many MTL flooding the upload section these days but we are now knowingly uploading ones with broken routes?
Thats...fantastic...cant wait to see what comes next.

Reactions: harem.king