EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The main character and his friends organize a club called "Sex Pleasure Club". The main purpose of this club is to give the girls sexual pleasure. But, the girls object to it, especially Natsuki, who is the main character's childhood friend. Their battle has just begun! Will the boys be able to give the girls sexual pleasure, and make them approve it...?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2009-10-16
Original Title: 孕ら☆ハラっ!! ~中出し学園せ~かつ~
Aliases: Hara ☆ Hara!! ~Nakadashi Gakuen Se~katsu~
Developer: Swaneye -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

The config menu is not Translated.
The game requires Japanese locale to run.
Note: One of the routes (Harem route) may crash the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extras:

Cutefunniness thanks for the share!

smpl4.png smpl2.png smpl1.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl3.png smpl7.png

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Wait... they object to the club being formed but go have with him anyway?!o_O

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The main character and his friends organize a club called "Sex Pleasure Club". The main purpose of this club is to give the girls sexual pleasure. But, the girls object to it, especially Natsuki, who is the main character's childhood friend. Their battle has just begun! Will the boys be able to give the girls sexual pleasure, and make them approve it...?
childhood friend: MC-kun, I love you! I want to give you my virginity and then we get married and have 2.5 kids
MC: nah. fuck that. I am making a sex club, you will get passed around to all my bros. bros before hos.

kek. I mean, I don't like it, but its also hilarious.

disclaimer: I did not actually play the game. I am just humorously commenting on the official description.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
wait...

Overview:
The main character and his friends organize a club called "Sex Pleasure Club". The main purpose of this club is to give the girls sexual pleasure. But, the girls object to it, especially Natsuki, who is the main character's childhood friend. Their battle has just begun! Will the boys be able to give the girls sexual pleasure, and make them approve it...?
... is there more than one male character in this, even though there is a harem path and vndb says nothing about other guys? i am confused... who are the mc's friends? if it is the girls why did they make the club if they were opposed to it?... i am so confused... this is actually more confusing than the one i came across where it kept tossing sister and cousin around flippantly in its description AND title.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Horrible machine translation of official store (japanese to english MTL)
■ story
「H Leads girls to supreme pleasure by action 」
…For the purpose of ..., the protagonists 『 Katsuya Takada 』 and their friends who formed the organization "Sex-Kokai.
However, such a suspicious research association cannot be recognized by the school board、
Katsuya people are at odds with the "precision unit led by the student council president" and the "competition….
The student council president is the hero's childhood friend 「 Natsuhime Zuzhou 」.
A strong enemy with the aesthetics and provocative style of the first school garden and the goodness of the motor nerves of the heavens.
Other summer princesses are brute force (? )The gathered beautiful girls stand in front of the protagonist and interfere with the activities of the study group every day.
In this way, the visit of the study group began and their fierce offensive began….
The protagonists then agonize the damn chairman with a naughty weasura、
Can you safely approve the competition?

■ characters
● Natsuhime Zuzhou ( No tin or natsuki )
The childhood friend of the protagonist and the president of the student council.
For those who have a good-looking person who fights for 1 or 2 in the school garden, but who are against the lawbreaker and executive department、
Tswamon gives a merciless blood baptism.
This time, he exerts a terrifying action power that blocks the protagonist who repeats strange behavior.

● Yamamoto Christine Mieko
( Sunma/Kuriei-e-mako )
A returnee from France, a super genius child with no IQ measurement.
It features a dubious wording that mixes French and Japanese.
A dangerous person who doesn't know what to do.

● From Asahi
( Asahi Sohi )
A natural daughter with excellent destructive milk.
It has a nasty texture.
It belongs to the cheerleading department and is extremely popular with male students.

● Aoi Futaba
( fluffy )
General Kendo whose character is super serious.
He is also the daughter of Aikido Dojo and is the strongest in the school garden with both attack and defense.
However, since it is easy to feel, the sleeping technique is a weak point. It is popular from boys and girls.

● Sename future
( Blame )
In charge of flute brass band.
He has an adult character and is not immune to men. Aoi is a good friend.
It is super-doctoral eye and often steps on the doji. Grade is always a top hard worker.

■ Add wallpaper creation mode
Create your favorite character wallpaper Added the mode coming out.
If the wallpaper creation mode clears even one heroine route、
It will be like playing.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PregnantHaraCreampieAcademyLife-1.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
View attachment 3669787

Overview:
The main character and his friends organize a club called "Sex Pleasure Club". The main purpose of this club is to give the girls sexual pleasure. But, the girls object to it, especially Natsuki, who is the main character's childhood friend. Their battle has just begun! Will the boys be able to give the girls sexual pleasure, and make them approve it...?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2009-10-16
Original Title: 孕ら☆ハラっ!! ~中出し学園せ~かつ~
Aliases: Hara ☆ Hara!! ~Nakadashi Gakuen Se~katsu~
Developer: Swaneye -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

The config menu is not Translated.
The game requires Japanese locale to run.
Note: One of the routes (Harem route) may crash the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:

Cutefunniness thanks for the share!

View attachment 3669791 View attachment 3669789 View attachment 3669788 View attachment 3669792 View attachment 3669793 View attachment 3669790 View attachment 3669794
Ah the post is finally here! Thanks for making it Supreme Evil! (And thank you too Bob69 for sharing the game with them!)

Now that this thread is here, I want to explain that the v1.01 patch that's included in this release was not made for the DL ver. of the game (called the "Special Edition" aka "特別版" as it'll appear on the title screen).

The exe file "孕ら☆ハラっ!!~中出し学園せ~かつ~.exe" is the v1.01 patch designed for the CD ver. released back in July 2007, while the exe which was named "孕ら☆ハラっ!!~中出し学園せ~かつ~ 特別版.exe" (Notice the "特別版" in the name, it'll also appear on the title screen too!) was what originally came with the DL ver. of the game released back in 2009!

You won't find that "特別版" exe included within the 7z file btw, only the CD Patch v1.01 exe because for some reason, the DL ver. exe has some DRM/Issue running and thus a crack was included (It's in the 起動用exe.rar file) but that crack too also has some issue running thus only the v1.01 exe worked.

It's why the Harem Route and some extras aren't working because the v1.01 cd patch exe installed it's own "patch.xp3" file within the DL ver. of the game, and the English Translation Patch over-writes it as it's also named "patch.xp3" which is needed to load the translations. Apparently the options and harem route work when un-installing the Eng Patch.xp3 file and replacing it with the original v1.01 patch.xp3 file! However...

If the crack was fixed, there's a chance that the game's Harem Route and Extras will work with the translation patchbecause the DL ver. did not originally had a "patch.xp3" file included, only when the v1.01 cd patch was installed did it include it's own patch file.

Some examples of the game crashing:

Anyways if anyone is willing to look into the cracked exe/original exe and fix it, please do help!
OR...if anyone has purchased/brought the full game on DLsite or other sites, do please share the exe file included as it may work!

Otherwise I'll leave the "孕ら☆ハラっ!!~中出し学園せ~かつ~ 特別版.exe" in the attachments below!
Oh and you might get false positives on the file, maybe, feel free to run it in a VM/Sandboxie if you're worried (I ran it on my computer without it and nothing happened, just saying in case you're cautious.)

It requries admin rights for some reason, while the crack exe is hidden like a system file (you'll need to uncheck the hide system files option in folder options if you extract the crack exe file so you can see it). I hope someone can fix that too to make it run like a normal exe file.

If you're confused about anything, just reply to me and I'll explain whatever is confusing ya! ^_^

Last edited: