Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
Yesterday...I figured out a way to re-create the encrypted/cracked exe file and been testing it out since...

I had a moment where I thought...if I tried GARbro on the encrypted exe and extract the scripts, maybe I can re-create it using the KiriKiri SDK! However the exe was encrypted so GARbro wasn't able to see the scripts unfortunately...until I tested it out on the cracked exe!

And it worked! I was able to extract the .tjs scripts from it! Then I took the time re-searching how to recreate the exe using the KiriKiri SDK using the same version that the exe was made in, 2.28 rev3 (2.28.3.9904) which I found on archive.org!

It was all in Japanese but was I able to read a manual/guide and used the kirikiri releaser (plus downloaded a seperate program to extract the encrypted exe's icon file for the new exe) to load up the .tjs scripts that contained all the code needed to make the exe!

And so far it's working! However I still had some issues getting the MTL'd patch working and I discovered the reason why, apparently the patch used some of the 1.01's patch files to run the game, so I had to manually open up at least two of the .ks files and add in the updated DL version's script into them.

Now the demo option works! I haven't tested the harem route as I'm playing the game from the beginning but thus far, nothing has errored out! As for the wallpaper creation modes, I need to complete one of the heroine's routes in order to unlock it. Not even the full save included in the download unlocked it (as it only unlocked all CG and Scenes).

Besides that, for now I'm going to test the files out and see if anything happens!
If nothing errors out and everything works, I'll contact OP and ask help him to include the new exe, patch.xp3 and such!
Yup!

Reactions: Arabi1