3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ansatzu

Oct 27, 2017
wehat to do after double peenetration for both? history says something about a party and he hope that the girls are trained enough wenn the pary will start but the party nerver startet at the bar. sry for bad english

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! I did an update with quest log and some fixes as well, also Ksir sprite was redrawed.
View attachment 2322528
also there is no quest log as the post above me says

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
wehat to do after double peenetration for both? history says something about a party and he hope that the girls are trained enough wenn the pary will start but the party nerver startet at the bar. sry for bad english

also there is no quest log as the post above me says
You need train girls until they will have lvl 6 (Erna needs 4) and visit bar after.

Quest log is on Steam version, I'm making updates there. Soon will be new update with bug fixes, new mini-games, updated UI, re-drawn characters, backgrounds etc. This week.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Meh, gonna wait a few versions until this thing gets more content or at least turns halfway playable.

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
Working on different endings now, also soon will be added a new 2nd mini-game and some improvements like better UI, fixing bugs etc. New part of the story will be a bit later, in February I hope.

Great game! I really liked it. I bought it in steam, went from start to finish at a time. I'm waiting for the continuation :3
Very cool animations and art, nice music. I look forward to further development of the project and more mini-games.
You can add more by the way of some and more depraved ;) And not just picking mushrooms and asteroids.
I will definitely wait for the release! I'm rooting for you more. Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alienguy

Nartthrow

Jan 18, 2023
Loved the game, played through the version available here and would like to buy it on steam but it is not available in my country...
Is there a lot of difference between the version available here and the newest one? Is it possible to buy it somewhere else?

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
Loved the game, played through the version available here and would like to buy it on steam but it is not available in my country...
Is there a lot of difference between the version available here and the newest one? Is it possible to buy it somewhere else?
There is a bro, version 0.8 here, 0.9 there. More content.

About buying somewhere else, I don't know :(

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
I found a pretty neat little bug/exploit.

After you choose what everyone is doing for the day, and you hit the next day button, when the progress report shows up; you can click to go into the bar before you dismiss the text and the day doesn't change, but the profit gets added together, and you can assign everyone to work or train again. So if you get close to being broke, you can grind out however much money you need in that one day. This was on .8, so if it gets patched out, don't bother me.

So, abridged version:
1 On the page that says how much you made that day click into bar.
2 reassign jobs and end the same day again
3 ???
4 profit

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
I found a pretty neat little bug/exploit.

After you choose what everyone is doing for the day, and you hit the next day button, when the progress report shows up; you can click to go into the bar before you dismiss the text and the day doesn't change, but the profit gets added together, and you can assign everyone to work or train again. So if you get close to being broke, you can grind out however much money you need in that one day. This was on .8, so if it gets patched out, don't bother me.

So, abridged version:
1 On the page that says how much you made that day click into bar.
2 reassign jobs and end the same day again
3 ???
4 profit
Hm, that's interesting, thanks for your message! (y):)

Reactions: Serw23 and Sodudeme

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
Thats for the opinion (y);)! Yes, there is a difference, the steam version had several updates already and there is will be more updates. You're probably from Germany - there is no option to buy it from there, but I know how top fix it - look your dm on this site ;)

Reactions: Serw23

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
Hi! :cool: In summer update will be updated shop with interface, labor market (where you can hire new workers) and screen of detailed statistics for each girl. Also there is will be new storylines and 2 new characters - 2 girls. Sprite of of of them is here : View attachment 2672623
Alienguy, hello! Can you tell me at least the approximate release date of the update? :)

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
Hi! Approximate 1,5 month, I think, maybe more. Not all arts done yet and I want to test it properly before the release :cool:
Ohh you're the dev? Aight I will buy your game on steam during the next sale hehe cause I'm poor af. Kinda worried about some of the reviews there so decided to check it out here first. Kinda like what I saw but definitely needs work and suprised to see you here, so keep it up!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alienguy and Serw23
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes