3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Baggo

Dec 18, 2017
Just found out about this game. Gameplay wise it could use a lot of work, maybe a repeat button so you don't have to keep manually putting in the same actions. But art and content are right up my alley, It's hard to find quality anal focused games like this. Baught this on steam, and I hope it blows up with the full release so we can get more games like it.

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
This guy used to update his game monthly. All of a sudden it stops back in March. He keeps pushing back the supposed release. I bought the game on Steam but not much information there. Look, I understand delays but dang, this guy handles them poorly. If I hadn't come here and saw the Patreon link I would have assumed the game has been abandoned.

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi. I am a bit stuck.

1. I opened cafe
2. I talked with Erna and she suggested to open glory hall
3. I bought everything and she said "come to your boss tomorrow when we are working"

but nothing happens.

I try to go to boss room, cafe, every location on planet and nothing happens. I tried it both before sending girls to shift and after.Am I doing something wrong?

Farkrite

Jul 25, 2018
Hi. I am a bit stuck.

1. I opened cafe
2. I talked with Erna and she suggested to open glory hall
3. I bought everything and she said "come to your boss tomorrow when we are working"

but nothing happens.

I try to go to boss room, cafe, every location on planet and nothing happens. I tried it both before sending girls to shift and after.Am I doing something wrong?
First send girls to work, then go to boss room.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
Alienguy I couldn't see any news about upcoming girls on steam. After seeing the teaser you put here (the pure and nun-looking girl), i've decided to buy the game. It would be just lovely to have alot new content with animations through the updates. I wish you the best sir.

Reactions: Serw23

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
I'm not sure there's gonna be another update.
There will be an update, the developer in the Discord wrote about it that in the near future he will put things in order with the encoding and make a teaser of the update. So we are waiting.

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
There will be an update, the developer in the Discord wrote about it that in the near future he will put things in order with the encoding and make a teaser of the update. So we are waiting.
Yeah, he's been saying that since March. Look I don't blame the guy for giving up, he makes 20 dollars a month with this game.

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
Yeah, he's been saying that since March. Look I don't blame the guy for giving up, he makes 20 dollars a month with this game.
Believe me, I've seen developers who really quit their projects. This guy works to this day, just everyone works in their own way and develops at their own pace. There are projects that have been in development for even longer.

Nov 23, 2023
picking mushrooms
What does picking those mushrooms actually accomplish? I pick them and I get no money for them, nor a profit bonus of any kind.

[EDIT01] Oh, you get like 50 or 60 credits immediately after collecting them. The amount is so low I never really noticed until now lol.

Last edited:

headiiiiii

Nov 5, 2017
i hope so too
is there a non-steam version on patreon?
because its not available on steam in my region :(

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes