Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
It seems the game can't be saved? I saved a few times and then the game crashed, but when I tried to load my save file, it started from the beginning.

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
I enjoyed story of the game.
But as a women, the oversized breasts really make me sick.
When 95% of games (all types) has it A- as cupsize, its kinda nice having it rather voluminous/large in size for a change. Im a woman too. What are you gonna do now? Also thats what I draw a lot for a living, so I realise im biased, but im far from being the only one.

Haesoo If its the same files I downloaded 1-2y ago (and didnt get updated), worked fine on my end, save-wise, at least.

Reactions: nodice20

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Haesoo If its the same files I downloaded 1-2y ago (and didnt get updated), worked fine on my end, save-wise, at least.
I tried a different slot and worked. For some reason slot 1 and 2 were bugged for me.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Isn't there anybody has all unlock save file?? pls give me that ;((((
you can unlock the full gallery with the teddy bear on yukino's house (on the living room if i remember well)
if it isn't there maybe you need to achieve one ending, but you can just rush the game and have any ending for that

anyway, i think that the fun in this games is finding every cg, i don't understand why so many people want a full save (there are sites where that cgs are uploaded and i don't think that people who ask for full saves spend the time reading the whole scenes, it's very tiresome doing it in a row

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
I’d like to know how I save and keep my save after I close the game.
I explain myself, in fact even if I save when I close the game the save disappear so I don't know what to do and I don't want to let my computer on during an entire week
In addition the game bug if I let my computer on during a long time.
So I wanted to know if you can help me.
And this thing happen on other rpg games like Leanna Slice of Life and others games but I forgot names

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
So I'm on day 50 and I just found out that I can visit the other school as well. I see the event with shuuhei but I can't activate it for the first time cause I have been discovered by the boyfriend souji. Is there a way I can change the discovered state or am I fucked.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
So I'm on day 50 and I just found out that I can visit the other school as well. I see the event with shuuhei but I can't activate it for the first time cause I have been discovered by the boyfriend souji. Is there a way I can change the discovered state or am I fucked.
No, Yukino is (pardon me). You can't go back once you're discovered, that's like a different game mode. However, you're almost done with this run, next time you can start (via new game plus) with a bunch a money and try things out a lot differently.

Reactions: GuyManBro69

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Is there any mind control in the game?
No mind control. There are some drunk scenes if that counts, and some slight psychological manipulation, but the fem. protag. is too much of a pushover to require mind control in the first place.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes