HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Can't believe I just found this game, it is fantastic! Question though.. uncle path.. So I've read through here and elsewhere and I understand to trigger it you just have to go on a date with the bf during the weekend. Tried that saturday, sunday, with sex the evening before or between.. nothing happens, you just lose the day. Is this gated so it can't trigger if she's too corrupted already? Or do you need to go on a few dates before it can happen? Or is it RNG?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Can't believe I just found this game, it is fantastic! Question though.. uncle path.. So I've read through here and elsewhere and I understand to trigger it you just have to go on a date with the bf during the weekend. Tried that saturday, sunday, with sex the evening before or between.. nothing happens, you just lose the day. Is this gated so it can't trigger if she's too corrupted already? Or do you need to go on a few dates before it can happen? Or is it RNG?
You have to play to day 14 or something before you can trigger it, if i remember correctly and have seen the shower scene where uncles walks in on her.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
It's been a while, but I believe you need a high enough desire (don't lower it before the date) and must not have been discovered, then the date should automatically trigger the uncle event at any day.

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
I don't know if you will understand but I want to know if you can help me.
When I close the game window, and I want to restart it later, my saves are gone and I have to start all over again (it's the same thing with Leanna slice of life).
I would like to know if anyone knows how to make sure that my saves are still there even after I close the game.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I don't know if you will understand but I want to know if you can help me.
When I close the game window, and I want to restart it later, my saves are gone and I have to start all over again (it's the same thing with Leanna slice of life).
I would like to know if anyone knows how to make sure that my saves are still there even after I close the game.
Check and see if the games folder has write protection enabled, right click the folder and uncheck the attribute at the bottom if its checked, and see if it works

Reactions: Moussedo

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
Check and see if the games folder has write protection enabled, right click the folder and uncheck the attribute at the bottom if its checked, and see if it works
When I right click on the folder there is no attribute at the bottom or something like that
I don't know if its because I use winrar
I dno't understand what you mean

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
When I right click on the folder there is no attribute at the bottom or something like that
I don't know if its because I use winrar
I dno't understand what you mean
Do you play it directly from the winrar file ? because if you do thats most likely the reason

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
If you play it directly inside the winrar file, you cannot save. You need to extract it to a folder.
A really big thank u to you
It’s been like 6 months since I never finish those games cause of my saves
Thank u
(Yes I’m really bad at computers)

Reactions: Aziien

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
One more thing,

Is there any way to cheat in this game to get money easily.
Cause it's boring to redo a part of the game every time.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Play until after day 60. then you can do a new game + and start with 500.000 bucks.
To save time, you can buy magazines and stuff to get ready for action from the first day on!

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
What is cheat engine ?
a software that allows you to modify the values that are stored in memory, allowing you to edit for example hp, level, exp just to name a few. Below is some posts to cheats i made with cheat engine for this game specific.

https://f95zone.to/threads/president-yukino-final-acerola.19125/post-5441328
View attachment 1114255
Use this cheat table with cheat engine
https://f95zone.to/threads/president-yukino-final-acerola.19125/post-1171504
I made a trainer a while back.
Open it after you open the game as it will auto hook to the game.

The CETrainer archive, requires cheat engine.
The EXE archive, is a standalone trainer.

Cheat engine, is required to run it.
View attachment 205209

Reactions: Spuul

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
a software that allows you to modify the values that are stored in memory, allowing you to edit for example hp, level, exp just to name a few. Below is some posts to cheats i made with cheat engine for this game specific.

https://f95zone.to/threads/president-yukino-final-acerola.19125/post-5441328

https://f95zone.to/threads/president-yukino-final-acerola.19125/post-1171504
thank you

Edit: I don't really understand how it works but thanks anyway

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Why use cheat engine, when starting a new game+ is so much easier?

cheat engine and similar things can break the game, if not used correctly....

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes