gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
did anyone had a walkthrough??
An walkthrough is barely needed, that being said, this is one of the few Acerola games where you might have too many branches to lose some of them, so there is indeed a scene *guide* some pages back, just search for it.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Ah okay so that shouldn't affect the version of the game downloaded from here?
It changes some of the content. Perhaps some people may prefer to keep the two versions separate, but you can always just substitute the same files.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I am currently day 22 and nothing happened. Is it normal ?
You must be playing it really conservatively, but this game start is specially slow.
A hint tho, you don't ever need to repeat a job (well mostly), but its good for you to choose the route early on, like either going for the uncle, the bully, vanilla or just general slut. Early game you end up with a lot of pent up desire and low stamina, where as late game it goes the other way, too little desire to get scenes. You really can't get them all in a single playthrough, and its even hard to get enough money for the good end in the first place.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Would really appreciate it if someone answers my queation :

Is there a new game + function in this game? If there is, do I keep the money or progress? Or do I have to do it all over again , for the things that I missed? (Currently at day 30 when this question popped in my head)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
There is a NG+. You loose all your money and stats but can get a bunch of money for starting (or start with 0, but all of your clothes), so you can buy potions, missed clothes, .... to speed up the next playthrough.

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
There is a NG+. You loose all your money and stats but can get a bunch of money for starting (or start with 0, but all of your clothes), so you can buy potions, missed clothes, .... to speed up the next playthrough.
Thanks for the swift reply. Now I can play the game more casually.

Reactions: zdusk
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes