EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
This game is so glitchy, some bosses just disapear, and sometimes during a grab, you disapear with them, making the "f" fix impossible. we NEED a gallery save or unlock

Reactions: shineryuverus

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
what kind of instructions are these... ctrl -e literally does nothing in winrar... sigh. i already have PC set to japanese too and it still won't work. bad game. should just delete it.

imagine your region being set to japanese, your language being set to japanese, and all OTHER japanese games that require this work... and even using the emulator someone linked and running the .exe through the japanese emulator as (admin)... while simultaneously mashing ctrl-e all over winrar with zero results, (the fuck does that even do? must be horrible instructions, please assume everyone is down syndromed 5 year old when you give PC instructions plz) and STILL the game won't work...

can we delete the fucking game. thanks. stop wasting my time.

Last edited:

trigillass

Aug 29, 2017
The animations are only if you have low health for bosses and the CG's are for game over. The game is incredibly short and I think the dialogue is recycled for the CG's.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes